PDA

View Full Version : Theme Menu

dalej88
11-13-2012, 03:11 PM
Has anyone been able to find a theme menu within guide? I.E. Sports, Movies, Series etc...

pugsycan
11-13-2012, 04:36 PM
If im correct try FN1 button
Has anyone been able to find a theme menu within guide? I.E. Sports, Movies, Series etc...

stanlessteel
11-14-2012, 10:31 AM
up with freezing

dishuser
11-14-2012, 12:06 PM
up with freezing

the the theme epg freezes?

dalej88
11-14-2012, 05:43 PM
If im correct try FN1 button

You are correct, thanks, but it's an unusual theme menu. It brings up all the channels with an icon beside channel telling you its sports, movie etc. Didn't figure a way to search for say just sports???

dalej88
12-09-2012, 04:38 PM
When go into FN1 Theme Menu, getting channel names like ESPN, Speed etc., but not the show that is actually on the channels, like Sports Center. This seems to be intermitant. Some times the channel names will show up along with show that is on, but more often than not, just the channel name shows up. Any ideas anyone?

torpainter
12-09-2012, 05:15 PM
When go into FN1 Theme Menu, getting channel names like ESPN, Speed etc., but not the show that is actually on the channels, like Sports Center. This seems to be intermitant. Some times the channel names will show up along with show that is on, but more often than not, just the channel name shows up. Any ideas anyone?

you can search directly for a show title by hitting fn1 button while guide is open Epg should be fully populated for search to work

dalej88
12-09-2012, 07:48 PM
you can search directly for a show title by hitting fn1 button while guide is open Epg should be fully populated for search to work

Thanks Torpainter, I realize that but a theme menu should say both ie ESPN and Sports Center. I know this one does(have seen it), but it doesn't do it all the time, and haven't been able to figure out why???

torpainter
12-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Thanks Torpainter, I realize that but a theme menu should say both ie ESPN and Sports Center. I know this one does(have seen it), but it doesn't do it all the time, and haven't been able to figure out why???

maybe its a bug in the 210 file Did it work with 209?

torpainter
12-09-2012, 07:55 PM
if you go to themes and select sports then scroll back over to the channels you can hit the info button and it will tell you what is on that channel

dalej88
12-09-2012, 08:03 PM
maybe its a bug in the 210 file Did it work with 209?

209 was the same. Sometimes it there, sometimes it's not.

dalej88
12-09-2012, 08:05 PM
if you go to themes and select sports then scroll back over to the channels you can hit the info button and it will tell you what is on that channel

You are correct there and that does help. You should still be able to see what show is on....that's more important than what channel is on. The frustrating part is, it was there and not sure what have done to change things???

torpainter
12-09-2012, 08:30 PM
You are correct there and that does help. You should still be able to see what show is on....that's more important than what channel is on. The frustrating part is, it was there and not sure what have done to change things???

you do see what show is on

dalej88
12-10-2012, 01:32 PM
you do see what show is on

You do if you do it your way, but that is a pain in ass. It should show up with both channel name and current show like all other receivers. This is just showing up channel name, unless you hit the info like you said.

dalej88
12-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Here is a screen shot of what I am trying to explain. Note it shows channel number and name, but not what program is on that channel.

torpainter
12-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Now if you toggle over to the channel numbers and hit the info button it shows what's on that channel

dalej88
12-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Now if you toggle over to the channel numbers and hit the info button it shows what's on that channel
I realize that, but don't you agree the name of the show should be there without doing what you say. The strange thing is I have seen it like that and then all of a sudden it's back looking like the example I gave. Can't figure out why???