PDA

View Full Version : Receiver down.... please help

pochi
11-13-2012, 05:26 PM
I can't see the image in the channels but I can see the programing, I don't know if I have to update the port and IP address. I have a Nano2 receiver. as additional information the signal is good but in the bottom of he screen in conectivity : it is nothing before when I have image besides the Coneectivity the number one appear. I have this problems a few days ago........ Please help Thanks

ICEMAN
11-13-2012, 05:57 PM
I moved your post here so you can get better help

party hard
11-14-2012, 01:47 AM
I can't see the image in the channels but I can see the programing, I don't know if I have to update the port and IP address. I have a Nano2 receiver. as additional information the signal is good but in the bottom of he screen in conectivity : it is nothing before when I have image besides the Coneectivity the number one appear. I have this problems a few days ago........ Please help Thanks

Did you check your p$ providers' up/down thread?

pochi
11-15-2012, 02:10 AM
Did you check your p$ providers' up/down thread?

how can I check this...... what is p$ means.....
thanks

dishuser
11-15-2012, 02:49 AM
thanks
who did you pay?

ICEMAN
11-15-2012, 04:04 PM
thanks

who did you bought the codes from,,or if you already have codes which p/$ do you have,,p/$ means (private server) is a server that you need to have(buy) in order for you to watch tv..

pm Nokia,marcella or ownzYou if you are interested.they will give you all the tools necessary for you to watch tv,,good luck

pochi
11-17-2012, 03:01 PM
thanks by i pm them and they don't tell me anything.
I paid to some else to do it, the first year he said is included in the price of the box but by the second year (that is the one thta I just start) I have to pay him in a monthly basis 15 bucks...... so I don't know much about this I had been trying changing the IP and port but still it is not working................so I need help...............thanks,

dave s
11-17-2012, 03:14 PM
you need to read more.you are getting ripped off. just sayin.

pochi
11-17-2012, 03:26 PM
that's way I need more information and understanding how this works........I had been looking in the trats but still I don't have a complete understanding how everything works.......any guidance is appreciate

pochi
11-17-2012, 03:31 PM
i been reading but I don't find the clear process of how everything works..>> some people said look in the threads but do you knoe how many are???? If someone can clarify the process and give me a short lesson of how IKS works how to input it in the box approx how much is the donations, how can I see if mines expired .... would be great

dave s
11-17-2012, 03:41 PM
i been reading but I don't find the clear process of how everything works..>> some people said look in the threads but do you knoe how many are???? If someone can clarify the process and give me a short lesson of how IKS works how to input it in the box approx how much is the donations, how can I see if mines expired .... would be great

you need to go to the iks section.(nfps or who ever you want) and there are stickys called code checker. try that.you need a donation. and you need to set settings in the network section -netapp-authorize is where you find your #'s.you need to find out which p$ you are using. you need to go to net app in the menu and look what it says for server or if you are using the ip. what is the address?

gwrowe
11-19-2012, 05:16 AM
Sorry to say bud, but you are getting ripped off, if you go into your menu, go to Installations/ net Applications, it will ask you for a password, this should be 0000, if it doesn't work you must get a hold of the person who sold you the stb, with the codes, If you can't get a hold of him, then I suggest you do a fact default, on the stb. this will clear the password, and set it back to the default password, but unfortunately you may will lose all your PS Info. If get into your PS info, in the net app, it will tell you what server you have, port # and your 14 digit user/ id code, please post what server you have and port #, and we can help further.