PDA

View Full Version : NFPS with Beaver not working!

satrax6
11-19-2012, 10:59 PM
I am using NFPS along with Beaver's north pond on an Ilink 9000. Every time I power up the Ilink it just freezes. I have used NFPS in the past with racertv north track without any problems. If someone can please help me with a solution it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

whoknows
11-19-2012, 11:37 PM
If you think Beaver is the problem, turn it off, refire and see what happens.

satrax6
11-20-2012, 01:58 AM
If you think Beaver is the problem, turn it off, refire and see what happens.

Yes you are correct. It works only with Beaver settings turned off or Beaver works with NFPS settings turned off. It sucks to have to re enter the settings every time I change from Beaver to NFPS! If anyone has a solution for this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

dishuser
11-20-2012, 02:02 AM
Yes you are correct. It works only with Beaver settings turned off or Beaver works with NFPS settings turned off. It sucks to have to re enter the settings every time I change from Beaver to NFPS! If anyone has a solution for this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

press sat button and select provider

satrax6
11-20-2012, 02:43 AM
press sat button and select provider

Thank you... Tried that and still did not work. I dont understand why there is an issue with Beaver and I never had any issues running NFPS with IKSjapan or racertv simultaneously on Ilink.

thebeav
11-20-2012, 03:31 AM
nothing wrong with beaver running fine

some ftas that let u put in more then 2 servers at once sometimes ping both for controlwords and if your sitting on south and have one server set for bev it may cause issues as u wont get right controlwords from one or the other

this is a issue in some ftas not sure if ilink is one of them or not

J. A five
11-20-2012, 04:25 AM
I have dreamlink HD I using 5 different servers is working fine

satrax6
11-20-2012, 04:26 AM
nothing wrong with beaver running fine

some ftas that let u put in more then 2 servers at once sometimes ping both for controlwords and if your sitting on south and have one server set for bev it may cause issues as u wont get right controlwords from one or the other

this is a issue in some ftas not sure if ilink is one of them or not

Thank you for the explanation beav! Kinda weird cause I have used this Ilink with 2 servers before. I'm gonna give it a try again tomorrow using nfusion with noi or cnx or maybe dust off an old box to test with rqsssp. I have many many door stops going way back to the FLU and Pansat days! Lol

aevt628
11-20-2012, 03:36 PM
i-links do not do bev good they just don't

royerm
11-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Been some time now but I have an Ilink 9500Hd brand new sitting doing nothing
because it doesn't do BEV, back then I was with Racertv and only subscribed to BEV.
Apparently if you have a provider that have South and North it will work somehow
after you setup south and THAN switch to North...

I always been with ONLY the North part and never got it to work, there was a lot of
info on this one with the previous Satfix...
Apparently caused by the software version of the receiver that has never been updated
to accept BEV.

Cheers,,,,and I wish that I could put this one in service also.

whooper16
11-21-2012, 09:43 PM
i had same servers on nanosat but same thing ,only one server work at a time .i hooked my old nano2 up and beav and nfps work fine

satrax6
11-21-2012, 10:50 PM
Thank you all for the info... Worked like a charm with Nfusion and NOI :)