PDA

View Full Version : jb100 defective perhaps.. From member Sg2100

sneakymise
11-23-2012, 08:15 AM
I saw a thread on another forum about a member Sg2100 having issues with an Ultra v1 where signal strength is good but doesnt lock into the sat and when scanning, it skips all transponders.

If anyone else is having this issue, I'd like to tell you that changing the jb100 wont work. It is NOT a tuner issue. The receiver needs to be replaced. I've had this happen on units last month. I swapped out the jb100 with a tested one and still same issue.
I don't know what happens on the motherboard for this to happen but it is definitely not the hd board. Don't waste time buying a new one as you will have the same problem.

The units are under warranty if purchased through an authorized dealer. So have them exchange the whole unit for you.

Hope this helps other members incurring this issue.

vago
11-23-2012, 08:28 AM
i buy one jynxbox V1 with a suposed bad jb100 after a days returned to me with a jb200 wich i install in slot #2 and works for 1 day then no more signal i cheked the output for power with my satellite finder and discover that it beeps for 3 or four minutes then the signal drops to almost 30 if power off from back switch for 10 mins and power on signal goes up again for another 3 or 4 mins. but the seller am a dumb thar doesnt know how to program my limesat ultra working perfect in that dish perhaps the seller is mr omafa84 at ebay so be careful with this person dont know what to do thanks for reading

vago
11-23-2012, 09:39 AM
am still trying looks is working again was using bin 214 change to 207 and is working again see if he still alive tomorrow leave all nite on