PDA

View Full Version : need help receiver ilink9600hd

rub
11-23-2012, 08:16 PM
have a virgin ilink9600hd try to setup but signal and quality are stock signal 12% and quality 99% even if disconnect cable from antenna any help i try and try and nothing any help tnx rub

steven charles
11-23-2012, 08:55 PM
have a virgin ilink9600hd try to setup but signal and quality are stock signal 12% and quality 99% even if disconnect cable from antenna any help i try and try and nothing any help tnx rubfriend if the receiver is stuck or frozen,try downloading the factory file for that receiver with the rs232 cables that came with your receiver....

rub
11-23-2012, 11:38 PM
friend if the receiver is stuck or frozen,try downloading the factory file for that receiver with the rs232 cables that came with your receiver.... no cable came with the receiver

took top off, took module out, and found the plate that is under nee the module was kind of loose so took it out and put back , and put back the module and now it picks signal, but signal is way to low at 47% and quality 99% , some tps lower, hook back my nano and both s/q 95, talk to guy from where i bout the receiver say the module maybe not good, provably have to send it back for refund or exchange but thanks a lot for your help