PDA

View Full Version : How we know HD AIR V2 OR V1 ?

satair
11-25-2012, 05:17 AM
How we know HD AIR V2 orV1?

gusbo
11-27-2012, 03:26 AM
How we know HD AIR V2 orV1?

C/P---From Tech07

Limesat HD Air V1 or Limesat HD Air V2 - Which is it that you have?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to be a lot of Mis-information on several Sites about the Limesat HD Air, be they Ver 1, Ver 2 or Ver 3. I have not read anything about any Ver 3 Receivers being out there but once we do find some factual information on this we will append this Post

Around June 1, 2012 it appears that Limesat released a Newer Version of the Popular Limesat HD Air, namely the Limesat HD Air V2.

How can you determine one you have?

So far we have this information that should assist you determine which Version you may have.

Limesat HD Air V1 or the Original Limesat HD Air

1) All Limesat HD Air Receivers that were in Use Prior to June 1, 2012 were Ver 1 or the Original Limesat HD Air.

2) The Serial Number on the Receiver Label and on the Box reads: LS4500**** for all Limesat HD Air V1 or Original Limesat HD Air Receivers

3) The Mother Board (Green) used on the Limesat HD Air V1 or Original Limesat HD Air is marked as: Destiny 2.0

4) Bins V1.17, V 1.21 and V1.24 work with Limesat HD Air V1 or the original Limesat HD Air Receiver.

Limesat HD Air V2

1) Limesat HD Air Receivers Purchased and received after June 1, 2012 are more than likely Limesat HD Air V2 Receivers but see the following distinctions to be certain.

2) Serial Number on the Receiver Label and on the Box reads: LS1800**** for all Limesat HD Air V2 Receivers

3) The Mother Board (Green) used on the Limesat HD Air V2 is marked as: Destiny 2.1

4) So far only the V130 and V131 Bins work with Limesat HD Air V2 Receivers

satair
11-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Thank! Gusbo a lot for inf.
C/P---From Tech07

Limesat HD Air V1 or Limesat HD Air V2 - Which is it that you have?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to be a lot of Mis-information on several Sites about the Limesat HD Air, be they Ver 1, Ver 2 or Ver 3. I have not read anything about any Ver 3 Receivers being out there but once we do find some factual information on this we will append this Post

Around June 1, 2012 it appears that Limesat released a Newer Version of the Popular Limesat HD Air, namely the Limesat HD Air V2.

How can you determine one you have?

So far we have this information that should assist you determine which Version you may have.

Limesat HD Air V1 or the Original Limesat HD Air

1) All Limesat HD Air Receivers that were in Use Prior to June 1, 2012 were Ver 1 or the Original Limesat HD Air.

2) The Serial Number on the Receiver Label and on the Box reads: LS4500**** for all Limesat HD Air V1 or Original Limesat HD Air Receivers

3) The Mother Board (Green) used on the Limesat HD Air V1 or Original Limesat HD Air is marked as: Destiny 2.0

4) Bins V1.17, V 1.21 and V1.24 work with Limesat HD Air V1 or the original Limesat HD Air Receiver.

Limesat HD Air V2

1) Limesat HD Air Receivers Purchased and received after June 1, 2012 are more than likely Limesat HD Air V2 Receivers but see the following distinctions to be certain.

2) Serial Number on the Receiver Label and on the Box reads: LS1800**** for all Limesat HD Air V2 Receivers

3) The Mother Board (Green) used on the Limesat HD Air V2 is marked as: Destiny 2.1

4) So far only the V130 and V131 Bins work with Limesat HD Air V2 Receivers

kocket
01-24-2013, 10:24 PM
I just purchased my Limesat Hd Air . I was curious of the version before installing a file and after some reading , found this info . I believed my receiver is a v2 but the model on the box and receiver is 4400**** and it has destiny 2.2 printed on the green mo-board . I was just wondering if someone has any more info on my version or if the v131 file is correct for my box.

Recove52
01-25-2013, 02:05 PM
yes bin 131...is the file for a receiver with the 2.2 destiny board..