PDA

View Full Version : Nano 2 set on default?

gwrowe
11-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Hi! Guy's! Have friends nano 2, need help to reset to fact. settings, using loader and loading the 8.10 ldr. file. server 1 settings are set for default, trying to get it back to proper settings, anybody out there, no how to fix this problem?

clarkie
11-25-2012, 10:49 PM
I dont really follow what u are trying to do, a LDR is a recovery file for a dead STB, has this STB been converted to a I -Link ? a little more info and i am sure some one here can help u out

gwrowe
11-25-2012, 11:59 PM
It was converted to I-Link, but I converted it back, to a Nano 2, and then converted it back to an I-Link, to see if I could get rid of the default settings, that showed up network settings for P$ server 1, and it didn't work, so I converted it back to Nano 2 again, as the instructions said, then I tried to recover the Nano by using, the recovery file 8.10 with the loader, now it it is stuck on c 108 on the display, and I followed the recovery instructions to the letter, and this was my end result, after I loaded the file 8.10, the display read "good", now I can't get it to do anything!! Need help please!!!

blackbirdqc
12-03-2012, 03:28 AM
if you are talking about when you go in NETWORK----Net application
where you can normally change IPs and domain names
IF SO
you have the RESET DATA (yellow button)
this button is two cases below the yellow button
(as for all function keys when converted to i-link)
then you can set the values again

It happened to me last week for some obscure reason.
was stuck like this with default
was not able to write more than 2 caracters

gwrowe
12-03-2012, 05:40 AM
I wish you had have told me this day's ago, before I tried to put in fact file, now I have real problem, display shows c108, and I can't get anything to work!

clarkie
12-03-2012, 04:38 PM
http://phoenix.satfix.net/showthread.php?123745-Recovery-Utility

There are a few LDR files i have seen, probably try the latest one first

gwrowe
12-04-2012, 06:02 AM
That's what I did to get me into this mess, thanks for the suggestion though.