PDA

View Full Version : I need help bad

macuser33
11-26-2012, 11:35 PM
I just get a I-link 9600 and I put the march factory file on it and then the the file that came out today for it the 2k120904_is9600hd_0019_p and then the file 9600HD 110-119-129 Channel list with full names and factory default after each file install.. 119 is ok 110 is ok but 129 I only get 205 channels. but when I put my Dreamlink Hd back on why over 500 channels. What am I doing wrong? And the HD card came pre-installed so I had nothing to do with that. but the hd channel do come in work good..I put the black cable on the back of the unit from UHF to the loop out. And does this unit do Bev? Please guys help me out I am out my end here..Thank you for any help..

steven charles
11-27-2012, 12:52 AM
friend you should try posting what dish and lnbs your using and the sats you posted 110-119-129 but try posting the settings for sat 129 and the signal and quality for each sat,and also you have to post what private server your using or if its public server,and the unit can do bev also,but theres no bev on public server if thats what your using on your ilink,and also you have to have a dish pointed at sats 91-82 in order to get bev....

macuser33
11-27-2012, 01:47 AM
friend you should try posting what dish and lnbs your using and the sats you posted 110-119-129 but try posting the settings for sat 129 and the signal and quality for each sat,and also you have to post what private server your using or if its public server,and the unit can do bev also,but theres no bev on public server if thats what your using on your ilink,and also you have to have a dish pointed at sats 91-82 in order to get bev....

119 and 110 is on one sat poor man's bracket. 129 is all on it's own in port 3 and just a bell single lnb. 82 91 on a bev dish with 2 lnb that they sell port 4 with switch. and one more thing how do you get the unit to see 82 and 91 on a SW 22 switch with a and b ports in port 4 together? And what shold my settings be for 129 in port 3? 119 I get over 92% 110 I get 88% and 129 I get Q 20 S 40. but on my Dreamlink I use to get over 90% on 129. and 91 I get over 88 82 sat 85%. what shouod I do about the 129 and why is it doing this? I know it is not the sat because I hooked the Dreamlink back up again 3 hours later and getting over 90% on most if ot all channels. And I did not know that public was up? Please help in anyway you can I need it bad and getting very discouraged. and want it to work. Thank you for taking the time to help....

dishuser
11-27-2012, 01:55 AM
I just get a I-link 9600 and I put the march factory file on it and then the the file that came out today for it the 2k120904_is9600hd_0019_p and then the file 9600HD 110-119-129 Channel list with full names and factory default after each file install.. 119 is ok 110 is ok but 129 I only get 205 channels. but when I put my Dreamlink Hd back on why over 500 channels. What am I doing wrong? And the HD card came pre-installed so I had nothing to do with that. but the hd channel do come in work good..I put the black cable on the back of the unit from UHF to the loop out. And does this unit do Bev? Please guys help me out I am out my end here..Thank you for any help..just cause you get over 500 doesn't mean they work
most of 129 is spot beam so that's why channel lists are made...to eliminate the crap

psycon
11-27-2012, 03:08 AM
just cause you get over 500 doesn't mean they work
most of 129 is spot beam so that's why channel lists are made...to eliminate the crap

that channel list is old. there have been a lot of transponder changes since then. you are best off doing a fresh scan.

steven charles
11-27-2012, 03:49 AM
119 and 110 is on one sat poor man's bracket. 129 is all on it's own in port 3 and just a bell single lnb. 82 91 on a bev dish with 2 lnb that they sell port 4 with switch. and one more thing how do you get the unit to see 82 and 91 on a SW 22 switch with a and b ports in port 4 together? And what shold my settings be for 129 in port 3? 119 I get over 92% 110 I get 88% and 129 I get Q 20 S 40. but on my Dreamlink I use to get over 90% on 129. and 91 I get over 88 82 sat 85%. what shouod I do about the 129 and why is it doing this? I know it is not the sat because I hooked the Dreamlink back up again 3 hours later and getting over 90% on most if ot all channels. And I did not know that public was up? Please help in anyway you can I need it bad and getting very discouraged. and want it to work. Thank you for taking the time to help....friend you need to post your settings for sat 129 like for example lnb type-ocs-dp and freq-12224 and transponder or tp 12516 and port 3 etc,and after you get the signal up,etheir delete the sats or do a factory reset and re-enter the settings and rescan the sats again,because if you get good signal and quality with your dreamlink,it has to be the settings on your ilink that are wrong,good luck friend....

macuser33
11-27-2012, 05:33 AM
friend you need to post your settings for sat 129 like for example lnb type-ocs-dp and freq-12224 and transponder or tp 12516 and port 3 etc,and after you get the signal up,etheir delete the sats or do a factory reset and re-enter the settings and rescan the sats again,because if you get good signal and quality with your dreamlink,it has to be the settings on your ilink that are wrong,good luck friend....
It is just a single LNB sat from DN. and sat is set to standard on port 3 on my 4 port switch. I leave the tp to what ever it starts at. I even did the tp at 12355 like in the guide and still the same thing. What should I do diffent? I never never had this problem before ever. What should I do diffent? I hate this unit already. Worked on it for 5 hours already. I just don't understand. And the bev thing I said before about 91 and 82 being on the same port 4 and it is a bev 91 82 dish from them. So what would be the setting on that be? The HD channels I do get on 129 come in great with over 90% I am missing all the HD hbo all the fox HD a&e HD bio HD ppv's on 129 are not there just 110 ones. Please step by step what would you do? And is the public still down? And if so how long now. Please help me out I am going crazy. And driving my wife crazy. So please any ideas would be great and helpfull. Thank you for your help and time....thanks

steven charles
11-27-2012, 06:16 AM
It is just a single LNB sat from DN. and sat is set to standard on port 3 on my 4 port switch. I leave the tp to what ever it starts at. I even did the tp at 12355 like in the guide and still the same thing. What should I do diffent? I never never had this problem before ever. What should I do diffent? I hate this unit already. Worked on it for 5 hours already. I just don't understand. And the bev thing I said before about 91 and 82 being on the same port 4 and it is a bev 91 82 dish from them. So what would be the setting on that be? The HD channels I do get on 129 come in great with over 90% I am missing all the HD hbo all the fox HD a&e HD bio HD ppv's on 129 are not there just 110 ones. Please step by step what would you do? And is the public still down? And if so how long now. Please help me out I am going crazy. And driving my wife crazy. So please any ideas would be great and helpfull. Thank you for your help and time....thanksfriend if its a single dish for sat 129 why don,t you try connecting it straight to the dish to rule out the switch that is loosing power,and try the tp 12516 that i posted,if the signal is the same re-align your dish,but if your signal and quality improves double check the connections,and also what file are you using,good luck friend....

macuser33
11-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Guys anything??I need help bad..Why would my dreamlink be good with All HD channels with over 90% S and Q. And my NF HD was great to over 500 channels scanned in..With this unit no HBO HD no BIO HD NO HD PPVs No fox HD channels at all. Missing alot of movie channels in HD. But just with this unit. What steps should i take what files should i use? look at my other posts to see my setup. It must be the I-link HD it has to be 100%. Please help. Anything.Every HD unit i hook up is fine 500+
channels this one lucky to get 220 channels. please..I beg of you.

steven charles
11-28-2012, 01:47 AM
Guys anything??I need help bad..Why would my dreamlink be good with All HD channels with over 90% S and Q. And my NF HD was great to over 500 channels scanned in..With this unit no HBO HD no BIO HD NO HD PPVs No fox HD channels at all. Missing alot of movie channels in HD. But just with this unit. What steps should i take what files should i use? look at my other posts to see my setup. It must be the I-link HD it has to be 100%. Please help. Anything.Every HD unit i hook up is fine 500+
channels this one lucky to get 220 channels. please..I beg of you.friend if you live close to the bayarea let me know and i,ll go and fix it for you....

dishuser
11-28-2012, 01:56 AM
channels this one lucky to get 220 channels. please..I beg of you.you keep going on about scanned in
what part of you loading a channel list file confused you?
I thought I explained it but it must've went over everyone's head...lol

macuser33
11-28-2012, 02:45 AM
you keep going on about scanned in
what part of you loading a channel list file confused you?
I thought I explained it but it must've went over everyone's head...lol

I did not know I had to load one on? please point to the file I need for channel list? I have the may factory file on it and the new file posted yesterday this one 2K120904_IS9600HD_0019_P and now I should load this file DN-110-119-129-fullnames-northwest.zip? Thank you so much for any help you can give. I just want this unit to work and work well..Thank you to everyone for your time and help.

dishuser
11-28-2012, 02:47 AM
you don't need to load one
you said you did
set up your sats correctly and scan is what you need to do

macuser33
11-28-2012, 02:49 AM
Thank you
friend if you live close to the bayarea let me know and i,ll go and fix it for you....

Thank you for that. That was very nice and kind of you. But I live in the Windsor lasalle area. cross the pond from Detroit..Thank you so much..

macuser33
11-28-2012, 03:40 AM
you don't need to load one
you said you did
set up your sats correctly and scan is what you need to do

I re-did it load factory file may the latest file from 2 days ago and did not do channel list and still can not get more than 250 HD channels no HD ppvs no HD HBO no HD Bio A&E HD plus so much more..But Dreamlink over 500 and all those channels missing on I-link is there.What am I doing something wrong but what???Help step by step please thank you for your time...and help

dishuser
11-28-2012, 03:44 AM
I re-did it load factory file may the latest file from 2 days ago and did not do channel list and still can not get more than 250 HD channels no HD ppvs no HD HBO no HD Bio A&E HD plus so much more..But Dreamlink over 500 and all those channels missing on I-link is there.What am I doing something wrong but what???Help step by step please thank you for your time...and help
you must have settings wrong
double check them

macuser33
11-28-2012, 06:30 PM
you must have settings wrong
double check them

Do you think i could have a bad The SK900 QPSK Module? If i did would i still get 220 channels or nothing if bad? Thank you. And still looking for setting to try..Thanks again guys..

steven charles
11-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Do you think i could have a bad The SK900 QPSK Module? If i did would i still get 220 channels or nothing if bad? Thank you. And still looking for setting to try..Thanks again guys..no friend if you had a bad module you wouldn,t be getting any hd channels at all,if your using the private server try downloading an earlier file like the july 30 and try doing a factory default and re-enter the settings and re-scan the sats to see if the new file has to do anything with it,but i still say its your settings that are wrong,good luck friend....

macuser33
11-28-2012, 07:41 PM
no friend if you had a bad module you wouldn,t be getting any hd channels at all,if your using the private server try downloading an earlier file like the july 30 and try doing a factory default and re-enter the settings and re-scan the sats to see if the new file has to do anything with it,but i still say its your settings that are wrong,good luck friend....

Thank you i will do that when i get home. What should my setting be on 129? with the info i gave in a few posts up? step by step how would you do it? Thank you so much for all your help and time you are giving me.

steven charles
11-28-2012, 07:45 PM
Thank you i will do that when i get home. What should my setting be on 129? with the info i gave in a few posts up? step by step how would you do it? Thank you so much for all your help and time you are giving me.if your using a dp lnb try lnb type ocs-dp and freq-12224 and tp 12516 with diseqc or port 3 for sat 129,good luck friend....

macuser33
11-29-2012, 06:41 PM
if your using a dp lnb try lnb type ocs-dp and freq-12224 and tp 12516 with diseqc or port 3 for sat 129,good luck friend....

Thank you for all your help. But i think i give up and just going to sell it..129 Just will not work and it is just a east sat with one lnb from Bev nothing great about it. It is on port 3 and just will not scan in all channels. I did get it up to 402 this time. What is that NIT thing on the menu before you strat scanning? And should it be checked on? Thank you guys. O one thing i found funny was when i turned it to 120 history channel that is a SD channel it was HD on sat 129. But like i said my Dreamlink is great and works fine with over 500+ channels. So i just don't get it. Maybe i am setting it up wrong but i read every thing out there about setting it up. What should my setting be for 129? Thanks again. Like i said i might just sell it. I don't want to i do really like it. But a HD unit and no HD channels is no good why have it? Thanks again guys

steven charles
11-30-2012, 01:02 AM
Thank you for all your help. But i think i give up and just going to sell it..129 Just will not work and it is just a east sat with one lnb from Bev nothing great about it. It is on port 3 and just will not scan in all channels. I did get it up to 402 this time. What is that NIT thing on the menu before you strat scanning? And should it be checked on? Thank you guys. O one thing i found funny was when i turned it to 120 history channel that is a SD channel it was HD on sat 129. But like i said my Dreamlink is great and works fine with over 500+ channels. So i just don't get it. Maybe i am setting it up wrong but i read every thing out there about setting it up. What should my setting be for 129? Thanks again. Like i said i might just sell it. I don't want to i do really like it. But a HD unit and no HD channels is no good why have it? Thanks again guysone more thing friend did you setup your locals in the 8000,s and 9000,s,hit installation and then option and it,ll ask you for a pincode if you didn,t put one,just hit 0000 and then renumbering locals,and put your state and everything and save,but you have etheir delete the sat 129 or do a factory default so you won,t get doubles,and then re-enter your settings for each sat and re-scan and you should get all channels now,and also turn on renumbering by sid and everything there,good luck friend....

macuser33
12-02-2012, 12:46 AM
one more thing friend did you setup your locals in the 8000,s and 9000,s,hit installation and then option and it,ll ask you for a pincode if you didn,t put one,just hit 0000 and then renumbering locals,and put your state and everything and save,but you have etheir delete the sat 129 or do a factory default so you won,t get doubles,and then re-enter your settings for each sat and re-scan and you should get all channels now,and also turn on renumbering by sid and everything there,good luck friend....

Ok tried everything you said and nothing..I even went and got a brand new SK900 HD board installed it and still nothing S40 Q20. And the Dreamlink and NFHD and SV 8000 HD all over 90%. But I-link S40 Q 20 and will not lock 129.. It will with 110 119 119 on port 1 110 port2 and using a poor man's bracket. 129 dish is a single LNB from DN on port 3 nothing great about it just a run of the mill dish. will not even lock 129 at all. And on my Dreamlink HD and NF HD there is a discq switch for 1.2 I-link 9600 nothing like that. What could it be? What am I missing? what are the setting should I be using for 129 on port 3? why will it not lock? Brand new sk900 board installed today still not working.. this is the 2nd one so it is not that. Please someone give me a step by step how to. please. and why when it scans in just over 250 channels like history is on 120 and there are 2 one on 119 one on 129 cnn one on 119 one on 129. what gives...Help please 5 days now...Thank you guys for time and help..

steven charles
12-02-2012, 03:05 AM
Ok tried everything you said and nothing..I even went and got a brand new SK900 HD board installed it and still nothing S40 Q20. And the Dreamlink and NFHD and SV 8000 HD all over 90%. But I-link S40 Q 20 and will not lock 129.. It will with 110 119 119 on port 1 110 port2 and using a poor man's bracket. 129 dish is a single LNB from DN on port 3 nothing great about it just a run of the mill dish. will not even lock 129 at all. And on my Dreamlink HD and NF HD there is a discq switch for 1.2 I-link 9600 nothing like that. What could it be? What am I missing? what are the setting should I be using for 129 on port 3? why will it not lock? Brand new sk900 board installed today still not working.. this is the 2nd one so it is not that. Please someone give me a step by step how to. please. and why when it scans in just over 250 channels like history is on 120 and there are 2 one on 119 one on 129 cnn one on 119 one on 129. what gives...Help please 5 days now...Thank you guys for time and help..well friend you tried everything the only thing that its left,if you put the settings i told you,i keep insisting its your settings,but try to adjust the dish with your ilink until you get to the 80,s or 90,s of signal and quality,because if it was the lnb you wouldn,t be getting in the 90,s of signal and quality on your dreamlink and nfusion receiver,try adjusting the dish with your ilink until you get the signal and quality to 80,s and 90,s,good luck friend....

macuser33
12-04-2012, 02:27 PM
well friend you tried everything the only thing that its left,if you put the settings i told you,i keep insisting its your settings,but try to adjust the dish with your ilink until you get to the 80,s or 90,s of signal and quality,because if it was the lnb you wouldn,t be getting in the 90,s of signal and quality on your dreamlink and nfusion receiver,try adjusting the dish with your ilink until you get the signal and quality to 80,s and 90,s,good luck friend....

Ok this weekend i changed everything LNB's switch with a really good one tried 2 of them. Still not scanning in the right channels it will not lock on 129 it only gets about 380 channels where my Deamlink HD gets 500+ channels NF HD the same.It puts channels everywhere from 129 sat like history 2 channels one is 119 right the other 120 is 129 sat. 200 cnn 2 channels there as well one is 119 or 110 can not remember other 129 but they are not HD the ones on history and cnn. they are both SD on 129.And there is many more like that just can not think of them right now. And it will not lock 129 at all or scan in the right number of channels. I did every thing you told me to do and nothing worked. I even bought a new SK900 HD board put it in nothing the same as the last one..Any idea's of what the heck is going on? Do you think the unit is no good? Anything would help. I did a lot of stuff to try and get to the buttom of this and can't. I have been in the fta for over 10 years and never seen anything like this or i could not figure out. And like i said before 129 is the simplest setup ever one LNB on a DN dish. with a 4 port swithch for the sats 119 110 129 91 etc....You guys have anything??I am willing to try anything at this point..Thank you for your time..