PDA

View Full Version : I would like to know ?

Michaelyyy
11-30-2012, 11:00 PM
I would like to know what is happening ? Why isn't someone from the official announcement saying any thing ?

imjohnl
11-30-2012, 11:09 PM
I would like to know what is happening ? Why isn't someone from the official announcement saying any thing ?

Saying anything about what? What are you wanting to hear?

Michaelyyy
11-30-2012, 11:54 PM
hey Jr. re-read my post and it will become clear.

KIDWCKED
12-01-2012, 12:20 AM
hey Jr. re-read my post and it will become clear.

You have obvouisly read the latest official announcement thread..And there isn't any new ones yet..

Styx_N_Stones
12-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Saying anything about what? What are you wanting to hear?

Yep... You are absolutely rite! I went back and re-read the OP (a few times) and it made perfect sense!

LOL... Whats not to understand?

By any chance could you be just a tad more specific for those of us that aint so smart as you?

Who knows... you mite even get an answer then... LMFAO !!!

:rotflmao: :stooges: :noidea:

abouttosnap
12-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Seeing the last announcement was made at 3:00pm then I would say that is the last word. If one followed what was posted and was still having issues then the only other option is to sit tight and deal with it until the problem is resolved. Could be worse. Could be down days, weeks or even month's as it has been in the past.

bauzzoo
12-01-2012, 04:36 AM
If you are having trouble being down just try changing tour lowewr case letters for upper case letters ei: 1.nfps.bz = 1.NFPS.BZ worked for me it's in the stickies