PDA

View Full Version : Is Private servers still working?

R0ckingsidewayz
12-02-2012, 02:09 AM
I had a donation that I was using when the site went down, then when it went down it stopped working, I switched to a other donation I bought before my other one ran out, and it was working then I disconnected my receiver for a couple weeks and then I hook it back up and it won't work, my donation is still active it says on 10910, but when I try to initiate server on Limesat it doesn't connect. Any feed is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

dishuser
12-02-2012, 02:12 AM
I had a donation that I was using when the site went down, then when it went down it stopped working, I switched to a other donation I bought before my other one ran out, and it was working then I disconnected my receiver for a couple weeks and then I hook it back up and it won't work, my donation is still active it says on 10910, but when I try to initiate server on Limesat it doesn't connect. Any feed is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
read announcement thread

gwrowe
12-02-2012, 06:50 AM
Reboot you modem, router then stb, just curious, why would you disconnect your stb for a couple of weeks?

R0ckingsidewayz
12-02-2012, 08:48 AM
Thanks dishuser, I finally made new user and got back on this site, was at dssrookie while this site was DN. So I just need to change the domain name, and I should be back up. Thanks

Gwrowe- I disconnected, because I was moving to my new house, and it was actually a couple months, because this site was down 2 or 3 weeks before I moved, then I moved and I just got Comcast. But now my parents got rid of their movie channels and dad is complaining so I suggested my un-used stb for one of the rooms in parents house, he said sure if I can get it hooked up. Tried last night, couldn't get it to connect and found out cause the domain name changed.

Thanks for your help guys, I'll let u kno how it goes.

P.S. is wolfman still here or has he left us?