PDA

View Full Version : possible dns fail problem solved??

da-man
12-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Hey guys....for starters its cool to be back on this site..I was watchin my sv 360 p this a.m. & it went down...cheecked the settings & i was getting dns fail....after a couple reboots, still nothing....i then changed the addy from iskr.tv to .bz & it fired rite up....hmmm....i changed that to .tv a long time ago & it was fine tilltoday...anyway,if anyone having same problem with same stb,try it....worked for me....thought i'd throw it out there for others to try while troubleshooting that problem...... :0

Oldschool
12-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Hey guys....for starters its cool to be back on this site..I was watchin my sv 360 p this a.m. & it went down...cheecked the settings & i was getting dns fail....after a couple reboots, still nothing....i then changed the addy from iskr.tv to .bz & it fired rite up....hmmm....i changed that to .tv a long time ago & it was fine tilltoday...anyway,if anyone having same problem with same stb,try it....worked for me....thought i'd throw it out there for others to try while troubleshooting that problem...... :0
That was posted in the Announcement Sticky last on 11-30-12
http://phoenix.satfix.net/showthread.php?120573-Rocket-announcement-Thread-Only!!!!