PDA

View Full Version : ech$%#r is killing sds next year!!

amorombre
12-08-2012, 01:14 PM
echostar is killing sds on feb 1st ,none will work mpeg change coming,:bawl:
all will die..
no more sds will be made now

hondoharry
12-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Here we go again.

Yes they may stop making them but they will continue to support them in customers' hands for many years to come.

amorombre
12-08-2012, 05:57 PM
remember oct 21st.. cw's and 61w .. blank
anyhow.. thats why its in rumors
HMMM!!! i wonder if i should start a rumor that a pop king is still alive in north pole !!!:tape:
:tape::no: NAHHH..

dishuser
12-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Here we go again.

Yes they may stop making them but they will continue to support them in customers' hands for many years to come.
many years?keep dreaming..lol

dishuser
12-08-2012, 06:03 PM
all will die..

stop making what they don't make?lol

max
12-14-2012, 06:17 PM
all will die..

Amorombre: Where did you get this info?

ticktack
12-14-2012, 07:01 PM
where did he get it,from top officials of course,or a brain fog,after all this is rumor section,lets see what could we start next?oh my,not that.

ICEMAN
12-15-2012, 12:13 AM
all will die..

:laughat:why worry about feb 1st,the world is ending next week,:noidea:lol

alfa1953
12-15-2012, 12:36 AM
I believe what the issue here is that DN is slowly moving to Turbo 8PSK modulation & MPEG 4 video coding on all their sats. Currently, sat 72.7 is already this way on all TP's regardless of whether they contain SD or HD channels. So, you would need a receiver that can 1st demodulate the Turbo 8PSK sat signal then properly decode the MPEG 4 video. AFAIK, any FTA SD-only boxes out there can't process either of these. I've tested the SV8000, Limesat HD Air & Jynxbox Ultra HD & they all handle these fine with the right "add-ons".

Highwayman
12-15-2012, 01:16 PM
I believe what the issue here is that DN is slowly moving to Turbo 8PSK modulation & MPEG 4 video coding on all their sats. Currently, sat 72.7 is already this way on all TP's regardless of whether they contain SD or HD channels. So, you would need a receiver that can 1st demodulate the Turbo 8PSK sat signal then properly decode the MPEG 4 video. AFAIK, any FTA SD-only boxes out there can't process either of these. I've tested the SV8000, Limesat HD Air & Jynxbox Ultra HD & they all handle these fine with the right "add-ons".

Yes das is true and i believe this is what the op is referring to as well as oem equipment
but i question the op`s date we`ve heard this for a few years now.Back to oem
i run 4 301`s on a subbed acc and have not received anything from dn about changing
receivers not to say i wont but dont see it for another year or so.Fta sd`s are history
for sure Feb 1st ok we will see now its time for a Hamburger.

scooterboy
12-15-2012, 03:00 PM
I have some friends that still have SD boxes and they haven't gotten any notice .

amorombre
12-16-2012, 03:24 AM
thats a really smart guy !!... i could not give too much info... you guys forget !! its in rumor section .. if not ..
just put it in news !!!!:yes: SD'S MEAN SLOW DEATH !!!:tehe:
YOU remember the amz61w oct 21'st blackout, i had a list of days & tp's, when tp's were going down 1 by 1.. till black-out..
and no i dont work for no bird company !!! ::okay: ,, just read,read,read,read,, anyhow... YES, THE EARTH MIGHT BE DESTROYED BY the 21'st ,so dont worry about sd's and 8psk, heaven and free cable and downstairs have free HOTT!!! CHNLS
PG 21 ONLY,, who ever want that type of flicks, on the 22nd,, its free..,

max
02-02-2013, 06:35 PM
all will die..

Its February now. Any news?

kenkell1
02-03-2013, 12:38 AM
Its February now. Any news?

Lots of News On CNN channel 200 :)