PDA

View Full Version : I need help Programing a remote for my SV360 Premier

crazycool
12-09-2012, 12:56 AM
I have a sonicview 360 premier and the remote control is not making contact. when I push any of the buttons I have to keep pushing the change channel the volume and etc, etc. I have a remote for my old 2700 pansat and I'm thinking maybe I can program the pansat remote. to control the sonicview. but I don't know if that's possible. or do I have to just get another sonicview remote? or any suggestions on how I can fix the sonicview remote, any feedback on this matter will be appreciated Thanks in advance:noidea:

steven charles
12-09-2012, 01:37 AM
I have a sonicview 360 premier and the remote control is not making contact. when I push any of the buttons I have to keep pushing the change channel the volume and etc, etc. I have a remote for my old 2700 pansat and I'm thinking maybe I can program the pansat remote. to control the sonicview. but I don't know if that's possible. or do I have to just get another sonicview remote? or any suggestions on how I can fix the sonicview remote, any feedback on this matter will be appreciated Thanks in advance:noidea:friend try re-programing you sonicview remote try this,

1.turn ON the device you want to program into your sv-360 premier remote control first.turn OFF all other devices to prevent problems.

2.using your sonicview users manual,find the three-digit code that corresponds to the brand,not the model of the device you are programing.there may be several different codes for your brand,so write down all that appear for future use.
if you do not have a copy of the users manual,you can download a copy at sonicview,s support website.

3.press the "MODE" button for the device--located at the top of the sv-360 remote--and the "OK"button in the center of the remote at the same time,holding down both of them until the power lights turn ON and remains lit.once this occurs,you have 20 seconds to begin programming or the process will need to be started over.

4.enter the first code for your brand into the number buttons on the center of your remote.with each number entered,the power light will blink but remain light to confirm a valid number.

5.when all three digits are entered into your remote,push the "POWER" button.if the device turns off,turn it back on using the remote.test all of the functions of the remote,including channel up and down and volume control,if everything is in order,push the "OK" button.if the power light blinks twice and turns off,you are finish.if the remote does not respond fully,repeat the process using the next code on the list for your brand,until you find one that works.

crazycool
12-09-2012, 02:26 AM
steven charles I understand what you are telling me but the remote is already programed to the sonicview 360 reciever and the problem with the remote is that when I push the volume or any other button it does not function properly, it seems like its not making contact with the remote circuit board. So its not that i have to reprogram the remote but its the remote that has the problem. Can I program the panset 2700 remote to the sonicview 360 premier. Thanks for all the help.

steven charles
12-09-2012, 02:38 AM
steven charles I understand what you are telling me but the remote is already programed to the sonicview 360 reciever and the problem with the remote is that when I push the volume or any other button it does not function properly, it seems like its not making contact with the remote circuit board. So its not that i have to reprogram the remote but its the remote that has the problem. Can I program the panset 2700 remote to the sonicview 360 premier. Thanks for all the help.i send you a pm,you can find the remote there,good luck friend....

Sp0iler
12-09-2012, 03:32 AM
Remotes are easily found at that famous auction site.
Beware of clones.. although they work just fine from what I've heard.

Happy hunting,
Sp0iler

crazycool
12-09-2012, 04:42 AM
Thanks steven charles and SpOiler

whoknows
12-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Remotes get sticky and inoperative for various reason. Pry the remote apart, wash the rubber mat with soap and water, wipe the board down lightly with alcohol and give it a few minutes to dry then put back together. Good for another year.

crazycool
12-11-2012, 01:12 AM
whoknows, that worked on my sonicview remote thanks