PDA

View Full Version : Help with Jynxbox ultra hd

bigcatt
12-09-2012, 03:47 PM
I am new to this receiver and was hoping for some guidance.
(1) clock in 24 hour format, can it be changed to 12 hour
(2)When I am in guide, and want to update the epg... upon pushing "Bev" epg it takes me to "129" channel list, and the same when DN epg pushed.
Can channels be programmed here to go to the channels needed for the updated epg.
(3) I need some instructions on how to operate the pvr.. I tried last night with a 16gb usb thumb drive, with no luck, I tried with a 500gb usb HDD which I have used successfully for 5 years on my s/view 8K which the power supply died on me and decided to get the "Jynxbox". but the jynx started to glitch and freeze .
Thanks for any input

homer_™
12-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Most of your questions can be answered by reading a couple threads about the Jynxbox.

While your waiting for someone to answer have a look.

iq180
12-09-2012, 04:41 PM
I am new to this receiver and was hoping for some guidance.
(1) clock in 24 hour format, can it be changed to 12 hour
(2)When I am in guide, and want to update the epg... upon pushing "Bev" epg it takes me to "129" channel list, and the same when DN epg pushed.
Can channels be programmed here to go to the channels needed for the updated epg.
(3) I need some instructions on how to operate the pvr.. I tried last night with a 16gb usb thumb drive, with no luck, I tried with a 500gb usb HDD which I have used successfully for 5 years on my s/view 8K which the power supply died on me and decided to get the "Jynxbox". but the jynx started to glitch and freeze .
Thanks for any input
no 12 hr clock at this time.
PVR has problems.
here is a way to get a 48 hr epg on dn as for b3v i cant test it,
this will get you a 48 hr epg on dn, put the reciver on ch 200 then turn off the reciver with the power on the back of the reciver, now put a clean usb in the front
usb port and turn on the reciver, now on the bottom right of the remote press the media button, you will get a window, down arrow one time and press ok, now go down to epg and press ok, you will get a blank window let it sit there for 5 min then exit out and let it set on ch 200 for 5 min and you will have a 48 hr epg.

bigcatt
12-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Thanks for your replies, and yes I have been reading around the forums, hence the asking, but will continue to look.

homer_™
12-09-2012, 08:52 PM
There are several threads that mention the pvr and the 24 hr clock.