PDA

View Full Version : help

buffyslove
12-15-2012, 06:05 PM
long time im not using my limesat....what do i need to do to get it up and running pls.....

steven charles
12-15-2012, 07:20 PM
long time im not using my limesat....what do i need to do to get it up and running pls.....friend first you need to download the latest file for that receiver and then your going to need internet connection 24/7 in order to view tv thru iks,meaning internet key sharing and last you need to find a private server and by a code and go to your network aplication and put the information to connect to the server and watch tv,and don,t forget you need to be connected to your pc or computer with the rs232 cables that came with your receiver when you bought it,and has to be connected at all times while watching tv with iks,good luck friend....

Anubis
12-16-2012, 01:29 AM
Limesat has a LAN port so need to run off a computer.
A simple LAN connection to router or modem will do.
Japan server needs to be disabled and all the input you received for a P$ needs to be entered.

steven charles
12-16-2012, 03:08 AM
thanks anubis i thought it was a pansat 3500 some else on another thread and i got confuse on what receiver it was,thanks good eye....

Anubis
12-16-2012, 03:16 AM
thanks anubis i thought it was a pansat 3500 some else on another thread and i got confuse on what receiver it was,thanks good eye....

Well the fact that it is in the Lime section and the op specified a Limesat I figured I would take a stab at it. :tehe: