I dont find it :(

dishuser
12-17-2012, 01:26 AM
Is it playing on beaver bev ?

I dont find it :(
they said south only

no_piracy
12-17-2012, 01:33 AM
Tlc in sd only .. I am wondering why it is not open in hd this time .. Just want to enjoy on big tv in hd . Sd is fine so far

kcorscadden
12-17-2012, 02:59 AM
Tlc in sd only .. I am wondering why it is not open in hd this time .. Just want to enjoy on big tv in hd . Sd is fine so far

Considering the ECM yesterday, we're lucky that we are even getting the WWE PPV in SD tonight. Usually HD and Intl's are the last to come back up

no_piracy
12-17-2012, 03:02 AM
Considering the ECM yesterday, we're lucky that we are even getting the WWE PPV in SD tonight. Usually HD and Intl's are the last to come back upya . Ya .. Thanks guys for opening sd for us

mrpink
12-17-2012, 02:28 PM
ya . Ya .. Thanks guys for opening sd for us

People need to learn to appreciate what is available. If at any time people are unhappy there is nothing preventing them from giving up on this and getting a legit sub. Let see if they then put out the extra $ for the hd vs sd.

Zongor
12-17-2012, 07:33 PM
People need to learn to appreciate what is available. If at any time people are unhappy there is nothing preventing them from giving up on this and getting a legit sub. Let see if they then put out the extra $ for the hd vs sd.

Same thing that separates us all from such a sub as you suggest . . . the recession and insane pricing by a
monopolistic delivery system (in canada at least). Plus doctor said i needed a hobby.