PDA

View Full Version : It is about the hubs for the sonicview 4000

Catlady
12-17-2012, 01:16 AM
When the warranty runs out . What do I do to keep using the receiver , do I lose the hub . And have to upgrade the receivers .I have some time but have been wondering .
Catlady

steven charles
12-17-2012, 02:01 AM
When the warranty runs out . What do I do to keep using the receiver , do I lose the hub . And have to upgrade the receivers .I have some time but have been wondering .
Catladysorry friend for now the ihub and svlan is the only way to connect the receiver to the internet to get iks on the sonicview receivers....

Sp0iler
12-17-2012, 02:19 AM
The term "Warranty" is confusing these days....
If your referring to your "Warranty code" that you purchased for iks, simply repurchase again and keep on viewing.

Catlady
12-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks Spoiler again .
Yes you are right I was asking about the warranty code . So I did not explain myself clearer . thanks for the info .

junior1
12-25-2012, 04:18 PM
Are you talking about the 2 year warranty code that came with the hub or are you talking about a IKS private server code?

I see your talking about your P/S code now that I reread your first post. Just renew when the time comes.

Catlady
01-25-2013, 03:07 PM
When I bought the i hub from a internet site , I had to purchase the two year warranty with it . It runs out in August . The internet site does not sells these of coarse . Does someone know what will happen in August with my i hub or if I have to purchase another warranty somewhere and where would I find them ?
Sorry that I have not explained myself very clearly.
Catlady

Sp0iler
01-25-2013, 04:06 PM
Something is fishy......
The company that sold you the dongle and the server you were connected to both went away long ago.
Any server you are connected to had to be one someone purchased in the last year or so.
In your Network settings menu... What shows for either "Domain name" or "Server Ip" ?
We can tell you who your with and who to see about keeping your service running.
:)