PDA

View Full Version : tutu down

aa3815
12-23-2012, 08:53 PM
Okay, I originally donated to TUTU back in March on this site to EL MASPERRON, its been down for 4 days now and I cannot seem to figure out what happen. I tired searching for the user on this site and two others with no success. Does anyone have ties to TUTU that can help me on this? user id ddk2589. I am paid up to June

dino
12-23-2012, 09:00 PM
look here ....last post....http://phoenix.satfix.net/showthread.php?120389-Tutu-p-sats-110-118-119-and-129-by-ELMASCHINGON/page6

may not be the same guy ...but he is the guy to pm about tutu

aa3815
12-23-2012, 09:24 PM
Thanks for the reply, I have already PM him and it wasn't the same person.

ranger
12-23-2012, 11:55 PM
I checked with my next door friend and he said TuTu has not been down and there is only a few that are not working, you may want to check your stuff ...

dino
12-24-2012, 01:37 PM
I think he is just trying to get someone to check his donation status at this point....hard to believe he cannot find anyone willing to do that

good luck

ranger
12-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Try here and PM him.. Lol http://phoenix.satfix.net/showthread.php?120389-Tutu-p-sats-110-118-119-and-129-by-ELMASCHINGON

aa3815
12-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the help. I did PM Elmaschingon and since I didn't get the code from him and or make donation to him I seem to be out of luck. He did offer that I make a donation for TUTU so I could get service again.
I really have a problem that I was paid up until June with TUTU and now to get it back I need to make another donation again for the same service. Man! I know we all take risk when we get into this hobby but this isn't the Christmas spirit I was expecting.

You would not think that the "TUTU TEAM" would treat customers like this. If this was a regular business I would be on the internet giving bad reviews for their service dept. But alas!

Anyway, to all that responded I thank you for your concerns and I want to wish you and everyone else (yes even the TUTU TEAM) a very Merry Christmas and a most Happy New Year.

nick tran
12-24-2012, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the help. I did PM Elmaschingon and since I didn't get the code from him and or make donation to him I seem to be out of luck. He did offer that I make a donation for TUTU so I could get service again.
I really have a problem that I was paid up until June with TUTU and now to get it back I need to make another donation again for the same service. Man! I know we all take risk when we get into this hobby but this isn't the Christmas spirit I was expecting.

You would not think that the "TUTU TEAM" would treat customers like this. If this was a regular business I would be on the internet giving bad reviews for their service dept. But alas!

Anyway, to all that responded I thank you for your concerns and I want to wish you and everyone else (yes even the TUTU TEAM) a very Merry Christmas and a most Happy New Year.
I'm sorry for your loss Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too

Kingdom
12-24-2012, 08:52 PM
Its not a good idea pay a server popular or not popular for long term. Anyone could be disappear at anytime. Even its more expencive pay on monthly basis. If you pay for a long term you would stuck with him till that period. When you see better server than that its all waste.

Okay, I originally donated to TUTU back in March on this site to EL MASPERRON, its been down for 4 days now and I cannot seem to figure out what happen. I tired searching for the user on this site and two others with no success. Does anyone have ties to TUTU that can help me on this? user id ddk2589. I am paid up to June

skyhawk
02-22-2013, 11:05 PM
Down again on south, i have the big promo and both server's are down. Pay more money for the same junk.

monkeyu
02-22-2013, 11:21 PM
That explains alot then. he gave me free trial to try and thats whay i can get it!!

ELMASCHINGON
02-22-2013, 11:42 PM
That explains alot then. he gave me free trial to try and thats whay i can get it!!

Who gave you a free trial buddy??? Because it wasn't me ??
Free demo trial are not allowed here..
read the rules...

ELMASCHINGON
02-22-2013, 11:44 PM
Down again on south, i have the big promo and both server's are down. Pay more money for the same junk.

Skyhawk

there was an ECM yesterday..
ECM--ECM--ECM--We are working on it. This time it hi both servers.

Anubis
02-23-2013, 12:09 AM
Skyhawk

there was an ECM yesterday..
ECM--ECM--ECM--We are working on it. This time it hi both servers.

I thought an ecm came down today as well?:innocent:

ELMASCHINGON
02-23-2013, 12:17 AM
there has being several hits.

mayhem36
02-23-2013, 12:36 AM
my buddy is watching a ppv and was watching speed hd 9468 before that

Longster
02-23-2013, 01:48 AM
same here a few channel started to came back, we need to be patine guys, ecm was hit yesterday and most provider are down on dn only a few that got back up fast include tutu. I remember back in a day stand alone bin, when ecm hit some time we were out of tv for 3 day or a week.

skyhawk
02-23-2013, 03:57 PM
same here a few channel started to came back, we need to be patine guys, ecm was hit yesterday and most provider are down on dn only a few that got back up fast include tutu. I remember back in a day stand alone bin, when ecm hit some time we were out of tv for 3 day or a week.

I still liked "those days" better, depended on if you had the emulator or not, and no payment's were required.