PDA

View Full Version : I link IS 9600 HD

tardy
12-24-2012, 12:51 AM
Have one and trying to record on set programmed hours, it will turn on as it is set to do and off but will not record, however manualy will take the command to record, anybody has idea what could be wrong ?. is it because it does not have the factory software?.also have the same problem of freezing every few minutes and it is because the server gets disconnected, i wonder if this has something to do with my internet speed which is only 1 Gbit /second?.

steven charles
12-24-2012, 01:18 AM
Have one and trying to record on set programmed hours, it will turn on as it is set to do and off but will not record, however manualy will take the command to record, anybody has idea what could be wrong ?. is it because it does not have the factory software?.also have the same problem of freezing every few minutes and it is because the server gets disconnected, i wonder if this has something to do with my internet speed which is only 1 Gbit /second?.friend as for the ilinks recording,since they came out they haven,t fix the recording issue,and it goes back since the ilink receivers came out,the freezing could be your internet service is to slow,if your using att google speed test and find out how fast its the internet service,good luck friend....