PDA

View Full Version : New Jynxbox, please help.

chs1982
12-26-2012, 05:25 PM
I have a Jynxbox Ultra HD v2 with a Dish 500 w/ Dish Pro Plus Twin LNB. I installed the 2.37 firmware and did hard boot, I scanned for channels and was even able to watch tv last night. A few questions, I tried to put the network info info in slot 1, everything was copied over from my working Nano2, port 15010 but it kept saying connection failed when I hit apply. But I was able to watch cable yesterday so not sure what the problem was.

That being said, when changing through the channels the remote would just freeze up with a black screen and the buttons would not work, the red light indicator would still flash when I hit a button but only way out of it was by doing a hard reset from the back. Is this happening because of the server settings? Or is do I not have enough power with my setup to the lnb's? Everything was working good on the Nano2, thanks for your help in advance.

steven charles
12-27-2012, 03:19 AM
I have a Jynxbox Ultra HD v2 with a Dish 500 w/ Dish Pro Plus Twin LNB. I installed the 2.37 firmware and did hard boot, I scanned for channels and was even able to watch tv last night. A few questions, I tried to put the network info info in slot 1, everything was copied over from my working Nano2, port 15010 but it kept saying connection failed when I hit apply. But I was able to watch cable yesterday so not sure what the problem was.

That being said, when changing through the channels the remote would just freeze up with a black screen and the buttons would not work, the red light indicator would still flash when I hit a button but only way out of it was by doing a hard reset from the back. Is this happening because of the server settings? Or is do I not have enough power with my setup to the lnb's? Everything was working good on the Nano2, thanks for your help in advance.friend try posting the settings for each sat your pointing too,and whats the signal and quality your getting on each sat,and what private server your using....

dishuser
12-27-2012, 03:21 AM
friend try posting the settings for each sat your pointing too,and whats the signal and quality your getting on each sat,and what private server your using....they already have a thread going with plenty of replies