PDA

View Full Version : Best wifi adapter!

lanchile
10-27-2009, 12:04 AM
Hello fellas! if you are looking for the best wifi adapter.........well, look no more!. Up to 15 times the power of built-in notebook wifi cards, the Wave Magnum is for the traveler who demands the best performance!
This wifi adapter is 500mw output!!!!!!!!!.
so far I ordered two of them, one for a friend of mine and one for me.I strongly recommend this wifi adapter!No more weak signal! this is some spec from it:

More Power! More Sensitivity!
= More Range.

Our customers have been requesting a higher power, longer range adapter so RadioLabs is proud to release the new Wave Magnum. 500mW power output and completely powered off of your USB port. No amplifier needed, it's already built-in. New CNC aluminum chassis is the most rugged WiFi adapter ever designed!

The Wave Magnum is an " All-in-One" wireless card and antenna combination that connects via USB! Nothing else needed!

The Wave Magnum was designed with the traveler in mind and it is the most powerful USB device on the market. With an amazing 1/2 watt output, the Wave Magnum is the strongest USB device you can connect to a USB port without an external power source. With a CNC, Anodized Blue, Aluminum housing the Wave Magnum is extremely durable. The Wave Magnum connects to your computer via a USB cable (included), and is both PC and Mac compatible and Linux crowd will be happy we have drivers for you too. With over a mile clear line of sight range (longer with External antennas) the Wave Magnum is Ideal for anyone needing great WIFI range.

Extremely simple to connect - All you have to do is attach the antenna to the Wave Magnum and run the USB cord into you computer's USB port. It is an on-the-fly connection that allows you to plug and play!

This Adapter will work at high speed, with any USB 2.0 computer port! The Wave Magnum will operate on any computer running Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP VISTA, MAC and Linux OS. The antenna is powered by and operates solely off of the power supplied by the USB, so you do not need any other power connections.

Our powerful wireless board, combined with an external 360 degree antenna can expand the connection of your laptop up to 15 times the current range of your notebook.

The high-gain vertical antenna with the enclosed wireless card is an excellent combination of form and function. We designed the CNC machined Chassis to not only look good, but add performance through high dissipation cooling. Greater output power and receiver sensitivity is not possible with any other Wireless adapter!

The Wave Magnum comes with a 3' USB cable.

you will have to disable your wifi card of your laptop or netbook before you use this adapter! it is easy.....plug and play!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

powersunray
11-13-2009, 04:00 AM
Thanks for sharing the info, would you please also sharing the info about which website that you ordered and how much does it cost for this wireless adapter ? the detail of range looks so attractive.
It seem to be about $150 when I do some search on Google.
Thanks