PDA

View Full Version : constant scramble

paltak
12-27-2012, 01:56 PM
Good Morning and Merry Christmas to all. Got 2 Nano Premium working with the same server. One of the receiver has a containeous movie while the other one keeps on freezing. What's wrong with my receiver? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

torpainter
12-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Good Morning and Merry Christmas to all. Got 2 Nano Premium working with the same server. One of the receiver has a containeous movie while the other one keeps on freezing. What's wrong with my receiver? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

could be a few things
each have its own codes?
how are you wired to internet?
have you tried swapping rcvrs and see if problem follows rcvr or its the location?

paltak
12-28-2012, 01:51 AM
yes, i had tried that changing location with the receiver and i am wired directly to the router.I had also tried to reboot both hard at the back of receiver and at the remote still the same result.I also tried to factory reset and same result too.I do not what to do?

torpainter
12-28-2012, 01:59 AM
yes, i had tried that changing location with the receiver and i am wired directly to the router.I had also tried to reboot both hard at the back of receiver and at the remote still the same result.I also tried to factory reset and same result too.I do not what to do?

so did the problem follow rcvr? Does it work ok if the other one is off?
have you tried the good codes with the other codes?

paltak
12-29-2012, 01:54 AM
I had tried that too, using the other code, still freezing with other receiver off.

torpainter
12-29-2012, 01:56 AM
I had tried that too, using the other code, still freezing with other receiver off.
Have you tried reloading files?

ICEMAN
12-29-2012, 07:29 AM

I think i might have drink 1 beer too many because i still dont understand,lol

i read the whole thread 3 times and i still dont undersatand,now my question is do you have only one code running into both receivers,
and if thats the case ,,then is not gonna work, you have to have 2 codes 1 for each receiver,I might be wrong but I bet that what the problem is,,

paltak
12-29-2012, 06:08 PM
I got 2 codes and 1 code for each receiver.As of now i really don't know if the receiver had been rectify. I had observed Sat110 and seems to be working fine after i had reload the code. I just read that Sat 118.9 had a problem so I will just inform you if my system is running good. Any ways, thanks everyone for the help. I really appreciate it. Happy New Year to All.

bad1
12-29-2012, 06:25 PM
I got 2 codes and 1 code for each receiver.As of now i really don't know if the receiver had been rectify. I had observed Sat110 and seems to be working fine after i had reload the code. I just read that Sat 118.9 had a problem so I will just inform you if my system is running good. Any ways, thanks everyone for the help. I really appreciate it. Happy New Year to All.
I don't know what 118.9 is but you need 119 EchoStar 14 for it to work

polar bear1973
01-01-2013, 12:29 PM
is your AU on or off in your setting, it should be off

dishuser
01-01-2013, 02:35 PM
is your AU on or off in your setting, it should be off
no it shouldn't

gwrowe
01-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Are you saying that, while 1 rec. is running the other is freezing constantly? If this is so, try using a 22 khz switch, it allows the connection of 2 sat's, and 4 rec's, I have run across this problem a few times, and every time, I would use the 22 khz sw, it fixed the problem.