PDA

View Full Version : Nanosat Premium Receiver questions

ak.89
12-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Hi I am planning to buy a third receiver for my home setup. I had few question about Nanosat Premium SE receiver.

1. What exactly is the difference between Nanosat Premium and SE version?

2. I am not planning to connect the receiver from ethernet connection, so how well the wifi adapter works? is there any connection problems because of it. My router is on the same floor and I have good connection of internet, but don't know how wifi adapter works in a way if it will give any mico freezing or connection problems.?

3. Picture quality, with hdmi cable for sd channels is that some how improved because of hdmi connection instread of regular tv video cables or is it the same. My main reason for buying this receiver was also the hdmi connection that it offers, is there any other receiver that is better option then this receiver.

4. $150, brand new with wifi adapter is that sound resonable price for this receiver or should it be cheaper.

5. Is there something that I should know before I purchase this receiver. like any flaw or bad thing about it.

Thank You, I would appreciate if somebody can help me who has this receiver already or who is experience enough to comment on it.

Regards,
ak.89

dishuser
12-31-2012, 08:33 PM
se has hdmi
should work fine
one cable for vid/aud is a plus
can be found cheaper

ak.89
01-03-2013, 06:28 PM
se has hdmi
should work fine
one cable for vid/aud is a plus
can be found cheaper

I found a deal for $140 including shipping. Is that sound good deal, or is there something better avalible. if yes where to find more better deal. thanks

djrm54
01-03-2013, 07:24 PM
worldwidesattellites it includes wifi adapter for 129usd and it is nanasai premium se