PDA

View Full Version : nfhd need help on channel

wildone
01-08-2013, 01:47 AM
im trying to run nfusion network set up wizzard it asks me for an encrypted channel since my dish is not up what channel should i use ty

steven charles
01-08-2013, 01:51 AM
im trying to run nfusion network set up wizzard it asks me for an encrypted channel since my dish is not up what channel should i use tyfriend i would suggest you do a little reading around the site,so you understand what this is all about,and you need to point a dish to a satellite in order to get signal and quality so the channels could come in and need more info,on what channels your looking for providers channels or true fta channels like sat galaxy 19 at 97.w there you,ll find 200+ international channels that are free and you only need a fta receiver and a 33 to 39 inch dish and linear lnb,and you only need to download the factory file for the receiver your using and you can enjoy all those free channels that never go down,because there un-encrypted channels that are free,good luck friend....

yappapi
01-08-2013, 03:03 AM
im trying to run nfusion network set up wizzard it asks me for an encrypted channel since my dish is not up what channel should i use ty

never seen that prompt before.
you can use the wizard without a dish or a box or anything.
pc and a router and noi 131a and netframes 3.5 or higher ect..
not sure what to say..

meduser
01-08-2013, 06:38 AM
Check your messages.

drparty333
01-08-2013, 09:52 AM
i think he is in "Tools Mode" in the nf set up wizard

meduser
01-08-2013, 04:15 PM
I have sent him a how to with his numbers, and where to put them....

Hopefully he can follow the how to, and we can help troubleshoot any issues he might have.