PDA

View Full Version : 2 stb one keeps scrambling

robledjl
01-10-2013, 06:26 AM
So I have two stb. One is a SV HD and a nano premium, each has Their Own code. The SV works with some freezing but the nano premium just won't work at all. I tried using ip address and domain but none of those options work. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you

jtease
01-10-2013, 07:11 AM
If you know someone with a premium that works get them to shut theirs off and you input his info into yours and if it works than something is wrong with your ip or user or password contact your supplier. Remeber just do it for a test so your guy doesnt get in trouble. Also double check upper or lower case and all periods

torpainter
01-10-2013, 03:47 PM
have you tried the codes that are on the premium on your sv to make sure they are working?

robledjl
01-10-2013, 11:32 PM
have you tried the codes that are on the premium on your sv to make sure they are working?

Yes, the codes work on my SV, do you think it could be the box?

VATO LOCO
01-11-2013, 03:26 AM
make sure your not using the same code for more than 1 box at a time. or you will get freezing.

gwrowe
01-14-2013, 12:24 AM
Try shutting off the SV, and then running the Nano, and see, if it works, if it does, then turn on the sv again, and see if the Nano scrambles again, if it does, change your disec sw to a 22khz switch. That will fix your problem!

robledjl
01-17-2013, 08:47 PM
Try shutting off the SV, and then running the Nano, and see, if it works, if it does, then turn on the sv again, and see if the Nano scrambles again, if it does, change your disec sw to a 22khz switch. That will fix your problem!

Alright this is weird but it just may be the server because I had both boxes running good until recently again only the sv works although there is a lot of freezing where the tv goes black for 2-3 minutes. Any other suggestions

hutch
01-18-2013, 03:12 AM
hard reboot your entire system

stevensa
01-18-2013, 11:42 PM
So I have two stb. One is a SV HD and a nano premium, each has Their Own code. The SV works with some freezing but the nano premium just won't work at all. I tried using ip address and domain but none of those options work. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you

I get that once in awhile with my premium, what works for me is I go into the network option and go to whatever dream (1 or 2). I have south on dream 1 and North on dream 2. and go to the authorization and exit all the way out then I get tv....Seems silly but it works for me