PDA

View Full Version : Remote control issues with IR-210

freesatfta
01-14-2013, 06:38 AM
Got 2 of the IR-210 receivers. I had one hooked up and the remote seemed to lose connection with receiver. I of course checked the batteries. I was unable to get it to go to the menu after my ports changed from nfps. so I replaced it with the other receiver I have. It worked fine for a while then same problem. Now have 2 receivers that won't be controlled by remote. Sux cuz I cant get to the receiver menu to update it.

BPG
01-14-2013, 11:13 AM
Credit to ssston :

I figured how to get it working when it stops, I just hold down the power button on the remote pointing at the receiver, sometimes it responds in 10 secs sometimes it takes up to a minute then it works 1 day or 2 days, then it reoccurs.
But at least I can get it to respond now when it stops.
Guess just a bad egg it happens.

velocity9421
01-15-2013, 11:07 PM
found this on another forum...

credit goes to: jsuh1025

Re: Ilink IR210 remote not working

Originally Posted by jsuh1025
I had the same problem.. it wouldnt even work the first time i took it out of the box... i couldnt set up any sats nor load usb files... i thought it was a bad unit... than i decided to open the box up and found that the IR plug was kinda loose from the mobo... so i refastened it and now works perfect

Got 2 of the IR-210 receivers. I had one hooked up and the remote seemed to lose connection with receiver. I of course checked the batteries. I was unable to get it to go to the menu after my ports changed from nfps. so I replaced it with the other receiver I have. It worked fine for a while then same problem. Now have 2 receivers that won't be controlled by remote. Sux cuz I cant get to the receiver menu to update it.