PDA

View Full Version : new jynxbox and problem

niceguy
01-17-2013, 11:25 PM
my friend bought a new jynxbox ultra hd v2 the problem is the revcer is on but i cant see anything on the tv screen . i change hdmi cable also try the svideo cable still i cant see anything on my tv screen i can see the recver is on also saying no chanels on recver so anybody know how to fix it plase let us know thanks

dishuser
01-17-2013, 11:28 PM
my friend bought a new jynxbox ultra hd v2 the problem is the revcer is on but i cant see anything on the tv screen . i change hdmi cable also try the svideo cable still i cant see anything on my tv screen i scan see the recver is on also saying no chanels on recver so anybody know how to fix it plase let us know thankstry rca cables

Anubis
01-18-2013, 12:25 AM
my friend bought a new jynxbox ultra hd v2 the problem is the revcer is on but i cant see anything on the tv screen . i change hdmi cable also try the svideo cable still i cant see anything on my tv screen i can see the recver is on also saying no chanels on recver so anybody know how to fix it plase let us know thanks

There's a few posts about this and the solution involved.
Once you connect rca cables and have picture change your resolution to something with 30 or 60 at the end (like 1080p_30) then you can use HDMI cable instead.