PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone set it up successfully for both DN & Bv?

tOr0nTo
01-26-2013, 10:34 PM
Set up my new JB, great box. I'm wondering though, have any of you had luck in setting it up for both DN & Bv, so that you could switch channels from one to the other easily? I just have the one JB200 tuner but that shouldn't make a difference.

Now I usually have my I-link 9500 handling the DN but it would be nice to have the JB handle both so that I could retire the I-link to the kitchen or something lol.

So any tips you have about settings- especially server settings- would be appreciated. I have Beavertv in server 1, & 3 DN providers in servers 2 to 4 that I turn off when I watch Bv. When I tried to watch DN, I turned 1 off of course, & 2 to 4 mostly on, but viewing was always VERY stop/start on DN channels.

pugsycan
01-26-2013, 11:53 PM
My buddy has Oscar on 1 and 2 and turns nothing off and on he just changes channels think he has another dish server on 3 also
Set up my new JB, great box. I'm wondering though, have any of you had luck in setting it up for both DN & Bv, so that you could switch channels from one to the other easily? I just have the one JB200 tuner but that shouldn't make a difference.

Now I usually have my I-link 9500 handling the DN but it would be nice to have the JB handle both so that I could retire the I-link to the kitchen or something lol.

So any tips you have about settings- especially server settings- would be appreciated. I have Beavertv in server 1, & 3 DN providers in servers 2 to 4 that I turn off when I watch Bv. When I tried to watch DN, I turned 1 off of course, & 2 to 4 mostly on, but viewing was always VERY stop/start on DN channels.

bobby
01-27-2013, 01:02 AM
shouldn't be a problem...i have tested the jynx at a buddies with all 8 servers active and the jynx switched channels flawlessly between bev and dn...he has a jynx v1 with jb200 installed in slot 2...the jynx has bugs but switching servers even between different providers it works very well..really won't matter which server slot 1-8 you use so not sure why you are having issues

tOr0nTo
01-27-2013, 01:18 AM
well maybe I should get my DN from Beavertv too- might be less possible conflict- but Nfps & Rocket are a lot cheaper. Maybe will just keep the old I-link going cuz will mean less wear on the new JB.

Anubis
01-28-2013, 03:52 PM
well maybe I should get my DN from Beavertv too- might be less possible conflict- but Nfps & Rocket are a lot cheaper. Maybe will just keep the old I-link going cuz will mean less wear on the new JB.
A new JB200 tuner is only 40 bucks so I wouldn't be too worried about wear. lol

dominka
02-03-2013, 01:09 PM
How do you connect 82, 91, 110, 118/119 and 129. Which switches do you use?

lamark
02-04-2013, 01:45 AM
How do you connect 82, 91, 110, 118/119 and 129. Which switches do you use?

Hi could someone tell me if I can get beav and dn with rocket only or if I have to have the Oscar and rocket to have them both

psycon
02-04-2013, 03:52 AM
u can get north and south with any server combination you want.. assuming you have as server that supports north and another one that supports south. as long as its a newcamd server it will work, no matter who provides it.

lamark
02-04-2013, 01:04 PM
u can get north and south with any server combination you want.. assuming you have as server that supports north and another one that supports south. as long as its a newcamd server it will work, no matter who provides it.

thanks I understand

tOr0nTo
02-10-2013, 01:08 AM
Hi could someone tell me if I can get beav and dn with rocket only or if I have to have the Oscar and rocket to have them both btw Iksrocket doesn't provide Bev- you have to get an iks provider that does, such as Beavertv.