PDA

View Full Version : ROCKET & NFPS channels list (SERVER)

franky932
01-27-2013, 05:56 PM
is it the same server? and same channels?.......i was with NFPS last 2 -3 years and good up time and free ppv. and my donation is finish as today.

franky932
01-27-2013, 06:59 PM
or someone can PM ME

hutch
01-27-2013, 08:30 PM
It's very close to the same ... I believe Rocket has more HD

franky932
01-27-2013, 09:18 PM
It's very close to the same ... I believe Rocket has more HD

thanks hutch............but bad timing for me..........i did not know about the civil case on the PFF file!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just read it

and did not know for some resellers

servers are oversea...so no problem for then? right?

thanks just bad timing for me to find one............

jennygirl22
01-28-2013, 09:37 PM
so is rocket available? if so please pm me. thanks.

KIDWCKED
01-28-2013, 09:58 PM
so is rocket available? if so please pm me. thanks.

Pls do some reading...And starting your own thread would be another step in the right direction..Ty...

Buttman302
01-28-2013, 10:05 PM
Agree Kid
here a great start for them,
http://phoenix.satfix.net/search.php?searchid=1774716

franky932
01-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Pls do some reading...And starting your own thread would be another step in the right direction..Ty...

ty
done it sunday............btw receive 3 PM and one ask the DOUBLE of a regular price of a server!!!!!......WHY ? because he said that it was his info.....weird lolllllllll

hutch
01-29-2013, 09:45 PM
ty
done it sunday............btw receive 3 PM and one ask the DOUBLE of a regular price of a server!!!!!......WHY ? because he said that it was his info.....weird lolllllllll

Did you PM them first??? This is of great importance... If you did not please inform a staff member as to who sent unsolicited PM's so they can be reprimanded for breaking site rules that are in place for all our members safety... Your help is greatly appreciated in this matter... Thank you!

downloader
01-29-2013, 11:51 PM
He did ask for it so they are solicited

Anubis
01-30-2013, 12:05 AM
He did ask for it so they are solicited

Regardless if a member asks for a pm for P$ service the rules are clear. Sellers and re sellers are not to initiate sales via pm. They must receive a pm from the interested party then they may pm the member back. There are no exceptions to the rule.

dishuser
01-30-2013, 12:43 AM
ty
only thing weird is you have been told what to do a dozen or more times and you never listened to advice

franky932
01-30-2013, 05:33 AM
Did you PM them first??? This is of great importance... If you did not please inform a staff member as to who sent unsolicited PM's so they can be reprimanded for breaking site rules that are in place for all our members safety... Your help is greatly appreciated in this matter... Thank you!

yes.....ok easy to say.....but i dont want to have trouble after that...because maybe they will have harassment at me and i am not from the states....nothing to help me......

ty

franky932
01-30-2013, 05:35 AM
Regardless if a member asks for a pm for P$ service the rules are clear. Sellers and re sellers are not to initiate sales via pm. They must receive a pm from the interested party then they may pm the member back. There are no exceptions to the rule.

ok with me......

franky932
01-30-2013, 05:52 AM
only thing weird is you have been told what to do a dozen or more times and you never listened to advice

when i ask a question.........and if i dont see just 1 advice......somewhere else because the time i write and the time i have an answer Maybe MAYBE i can receive an other advice too late..........ok for that.......but i dont see where........

btw i never receive a dozen or more advice.......ok i am not from the state........and i am a french canadian.........and i know

many dont like us and i dont know why.......i am here since 2008..( this summer they clear the database)......and whe have to

double check excatly what whe wrote because it's easy to say whe are wrong or whe are this or that.......or .....etc etc

i do my best to*write english the better i can........but no marge of error from our part........never

hutch
01-30-2013, 06:07 AM
Ok we get it now... you're ADHD...lol... I hope that you understand that we are attempting to help all who ask questions...

franky932
01-30-2013, 06:27 AM
Ok we get it now... you're ADHD...lol... I hope that you understand that we are attempting to help all who ask questions...

ADHD????????????? give me a break lollllll