PDA

View Full Version : I link 9600 HD

macuser33
01-28-2013, 07:32 AM
I have a 4 port switch. Port one takes over the switch on all 4 ports. If I hook sat 119 all the other ports show119 on all of of them. But if i put 129 in port 1 the same thing happens. It seems like port 1 is the only one working. Do you think this is the 4 ports switch or the tuner in the unit is no good? But if I put 129 or 110 in port one again it is the only port working again and can't get 119 sat or 110 sat. Bad switch or tuner? I don't know if I should waste more money on a other switch or not. Port one seems to be the only one to scan in. What do you think? Bad switch or unit tuner? Thank you for your help. Please give advise please.

joem1947
01-28-2013, 02:06 PM
I have a for port switch. Port one takes over the switch on all 4 ports. If I hock if I hock sat 119 on port one non of the other ports will show 119 on all of of them. But in I put 129 in port 1 the same thing happens. It seems like port 1 is the only one working. Do you think this is the 4 ports switch or the tuner in the unit no good? But if I put 129 or 110 it is the only port working again and can't get 119 sat or 110 sat. Bad switch or tuner? I don't know if I should waste more money on a other switch or not. Port one seems to be the only one to scan in. What do you thing? Bad switch or unit tuner? Thank you for your help. Please give advise please.If you have another receiver, switch and see if it changes ports on the second box, at least that way you will know if it's the ilink or something else.