PDA

View Full Version : I was thinking of buying one of these as well

macuser33
01-30-2013, 02:17 AM
I just want to ask a nice member if these units still get anymore updates? I know iks Japan who owned them is gone now just wanted to know if anybody took over support for these units or are they done? I hate to buy one and left in the dark if they get hit. And are you guys happy with these units? And is it worth buying one? Thank you guys for any info you can give me it will really help me decide on one or not. Thanks guys:yes:

Recove52
01-30-2013, 04:47 PM
yes ....the Limesat AIr is working on PS with bins 130 for version 1 and bin 131 for version 2...the original Limesat HD V1 has had support wane...the only file released was the 2.01 and Bev support for this receiver dropped around 11/2012..and is still up on charley..and the Max is still working as well on 318 or the 321 bins...

charlou
01-30-2013, 08:24 PM
Hello Recover52,
I'm not sure i understand, are you saying that we cannot have a $P for BEV for the Limesat Air HD since november ?
Thanks in advance.

macuser33
01-30-2013, 08:29 PM
Hello Recover52,
I'm not sure i understand, are you saying that we cannot have a $P for BEV for the Limesat Air HD since november ?
Thanks in advance.

No I think it meant the very first one that was out has no bev.

Roo
02-07-2013, 01:12 AM
Receiver can be used for both BEV and charley with appropriate $P

edlkll
02-07-2013, 09:09 PM
I have had mine for a while now and it seems to be working well with 131 and a $PS.

Recove52
02-08-2013, 03:57 PM
.the original Limesat HD V1 has had support wane...the only file released was the 2.01 and Bev support for this receiver dropped around 11/2012..and is still up on charley.....the AIR and MAX are both up on both providers with the proper PS solutions...hope this will help to clarify..

Anubis
02-08-2013, 04:29 PM
.the original Limesat HD V1 has had support wane...the only file released was the 2.01 and Bev support for this receiver dropped around 11/2012..and is still up on charley.....the AIR and MAX are both up on both providers with the proper PS solutions...hope this will help to clarify..
Sorry but there is no public on any Limesats as you are stating. You need a P$ server for either North or South on all of their units.

Recove52
02-09-2013, 01:41 AM
Sorry but there is no public on any Limesats as you are stating. You need a P$ server for either North or South on all of their units.I never stated Public all are up on private servers and if your private server offers bev ...you will not get it on the original LS HD V1...as 3d party support has waned for this unit when the Max was released followed by the Air...and the Max and the air are at this point the only two LS HD units that will work on both B & D if your private server offers Both B & D...as the Original LS HD V1 will only work for D..on any PS....Hopefully this will clarify..

fastrman
02-09-2013, 05:02 AM
I have a Limesat Air HD. The WIFI unit that came with it shorted out the board. I took the wifi power lead out and the box works fine. Other than that it is a pretty solid unit. Freezes up now and again. Very rarely though. Works well with P$ of all types. Remote is a bit of a PITA, but it works sorta. Kinda have to point it in odd directions sometimes to get it to work. In other words, the usual stuff for the poorly made Chinese junk that all these boxes are. I have a laptop cooler constantly on to cool mine as they get hot fast. I intend to get a Jynx box to see if it is any better but I'll wait a while.... For the right price the Limesat HD AIR is a decent enough box that does hd (with the LS500 Module), changes fast between multiple P$'s, Has a good enough EPG, and will allow you to watch tv. I like my VS9K better.

hightimetv
02-09-2013, 02:47 PM
I have one of the first HD Air and have nothing but trouble with it ! I call the company that I got it from but they said that I had to get a hold of Limesat,:tehe: with no luck. Has great picture when it does work.