PDA

View Full Version : anyone upgrade to 118 yet??

kennstr
02-04-2013, 06:10 AM
did it help anything????whats different?

Broadway1002
02-04-2013, 08:49 AM
I resently "upgraded,from the 117 to the 118 bin,but as this moment,i can not see any difference.As you now realize,"the Dreamlink HD is "far from being the "perfect receiver.Besides "the weak EPG,the lack of HD and SD channels coming in,i could have done worse.As you know,this HD receiver is "the new trend.It gives 'a good picture and the information is not hard to obtain.Ofcourse,the top gets "a little warm,but "you get,just what you paid for.As of now,there is no "company to send it to,if repairs are needed.My best advice,to "all Dreamlink HD owners is,to "keep your old reliable SD,s handy,until we all learn more,about this "new receiver."Goodluck to everyone.....

pollywog1
02-04-2013, 06:37 PM
I don't see any difference or new features. My box is still running great as before. I believe this bin was for boot loop problems on earlier receivers.

dishuser
02-04-2013, 06:56 PM
I resently "upgraded,from the 117 to the 118 bin,but as this moment,i can not see any difference.As you now realize,"the Dreamlink HD is "far from being the "perfect receiver.Besides "the weak EPG,the lack of HD and SD channels coming in,i could have done worse.As you know,this HD receiver is "the new trend.It gives 'a good picture and the information is not hard to obtain.Ofcourse,the top gets "a little warm,but "you get,just what you paid for.As of now,there is no "company to send it to,if repairs are needed.My best advice,to "all Dreamlink HD owners is,to "keep your old reliable SD,s handy,until we all learn more,about this "new receiver."Goodluck to everyone.....lack of channels?over 2,500 from 5 sats is lacking?lol