PDA

View Full Version : buying a new hd reciever

noveon7
02-11-2013, 06:23 AM
I red alot on these boxes and still cant pic one out anyone no what is the best hd reciever out there on the market?thanks

vdans
02-11-2013, 01:11 PM
1. Dreamkink
2. Jynxbox
As I thougth

noveon7
02-11-2013, 03:30 PM
THANKS looks like dreamlink is the best.box

booter
02-11-2013, 05:48 PM
I have just ordered one also. It was a toss up between the Dreamlink and the Jynxbox. From what I read here and other sites decided upon the Dreamlink.

Booter

bobby
02-12-2013, 12:41 AM
both are good hd receivers with support but the dreamlink uses the sk200 8psk module which can possibly cause issues like pixelation and d.o.a largely due to the sk200 being clones plus the pic quality is not as good as other HD modules imo, compared to the jynx the dreamlink lacks in many areas including the guide layout and color scheme, the only advantage for the dreamlink at this time is the pvr function which works better than the jynx's, but the jynx team should resolve the pvr issue soon being that it is a dual tuner receiver, the jynx has many different video resolutions to choose from, plays back many different media files with the built in media player, many add on options like atsc tuner, dual tuner, dvbs2 tuner, with just one HD module installed you can record one channel and watch another channel on the same tp (if you have 2 tuners you can watch a completely different channel), wifi ready, the guide populates well and laid out well, runs cool with no fan mod needed, upto 8 server slots and all servers can be activated if you choose to and the jynx will automatically switch between servers flawlessly, it really depends on your needs but if wanting some added features the jynx has many the dreamlink will never support and can only dream of having, lol

dishuser
02-12-2013, 12:56 AM
should resolve because it's a dual tuner?
if they can't fix it for a single tuner what makes you think it will happen cause it's a dual?
maybe coders don't know how or maybe it's a hardware issue holding them back cause it sure isn't time