PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP Buying New box HD

pericoazul
02-13-2013, 02:23 AM
please I need some advise .... I want to buy a new box ...but I want to know what is the better box right now in the market for ps$... I'm looking for something HD and good quality like made in korea .....people are talking about LIMESAT HD and other about NANO and...NEXT FTA or Openbox ....really I'm confused...I would like to get a good idea about that for sure I want something better than Viewsat ...and of couse I'm ready to pay high price....
I will appreciate alot some help....Thank you so much:yes::yes:

pericoazul
02-13-2013, 03:45 AM
thank you for your help ...I see there is alot stuff on the market ....I had an old viewsat ultra but I 'm planning to get something better in HD with good support.... I mean IKS service... of course I like SV 8000hd but It is hard to get it....

dishuser
02-13-2013, 03:51 AM
thank you for your help ...I see there is alot stuff on the market ....I had an old viewsat ultra but I 'm planning to get something better in HD with good support.... I mean IKS service... of course I like SV 8000hd but It is hard to get it....

the sv 8k is easy to find
try finding hubs...lol

pericoazul
02-13-2013, 04:23 AM
I apreciate your advise but what about Limesat AIR ....can be a good choice? I know people are talking about some power problem...but nothing else ....

pericoazul
02-15-2013, 05:06 AM
I just ask for some help ...but somebody decide to move my post I don't like to say that but I hate it....
but I want to thanks the people that anwser my question...just be happy

carl01
02-15-2013, 02:35 PM
limesat air great box very easy to set up bouht jynxbox came in dead having trouble getting dealer to take back