PDA

View Full Version : Should I wait for official announcement or buy new codes

nt1
02-14-2013, 06:30 PM
I need the truth will these nokia rocket codes that dont show up on checker come back. Or do we pull the plug on waiting to see if they come back.
Its seems nfps are back but rocket is taking long or what????

hutch
02-14-2013, 06:38 PM
look at the NFPS announcement C/P that elk 10 posted... I just checked & there are approx. 22000 stolen code numbers posted on Zeta... Nokia & OWNZyou are named...

GTO
02-14-2013, 09:17 PM
THX for the info hutch ...... There's a pdf file with the hacked/stolen codes listed... My neighbour got a couple of Rocket codes from Nokia and neither code was on the list (not sure if list is just for NFPS, or includes Rockets too) though Nokia's name was listed along with the several others as where the bad codes came from... So maybe just a handful of Nokia's codes were bad, I guess we'll find out tonight if the sky's falling or not.

akash ahmed
02-15-2013, 12:08 AM
I bought a code just 1 month before from nokia.It was downed.After some reading,i decided to buy a new one.i ordered 1 day before yesterday and received and activated last night.i had no option.kids and family gave excessive pressure for t.v.Anyway if its a need for u dont wait.i think nokias codes r done.

crazycool
02-15-2013, 12:43 AM
Same here when my codes went down on monday that I had bought from W***man last year in june. I just went ahead and went to iksrocket.com and ordered 3 more because the wife and kids needed the tv I've been using fta since 2002 when the bins were around. so now they are spoiled. So had to order new codes but went directly to the rocket site which I feel it's safer so if anything happens to the codes they will fix them. It's a sure bet. and that's just my opinion.

eramnauth
02-15-2013, 12:57 AM
look at the NFPS announcement C/P that elk 10 posted... I just checked & there are approx. 22000 stolen code numbers posted on Zeta... Nokia & OWNZyou are named...
some of these resellers are crooks and liars-they scam the members and disappear

hutch
02-15-2013, 01:46 AM
THX for the info hutch ...... There's a pdf file with the hacked/stolen codes listed... My neighbour got a couple of Rocket codes from Nokia and neither code was on the list (not sure if list is just for NFPS, or includes Rockets too) though Nokia's name was listed along with the several others as where the bad codes came from... So maybe just a handful of Nokia's codes were bad, I guess we'll find out tonight if the sky's falling or not.

my rocket was on it

Nostradamus
02-15-2013, 02:13 AM
some of these resellers are crooks and liars-they scam the members and disappear

some of these server operators are crooks and liars-they scam the members and disappear

ftaalltheway
02-15-2013, 09:32 AM
i think if one reads between the lines nfps panicked by this shutdown of codes...after realizing the neg feedback i think they will restore all the good codes, stay tuned...also, i never thought in any way nfps were crooks or whatever..its easy to think that after latest debacle understandably, but cooler heads must realize nfps is all their own the best server operation out there, it took them a while but they proven this time and again....i would agree though about OTHER servers scamming peeps THAT has been proven , food for thought

eramnauth
02-15-2013, 09:55 AM

where can I find the link to the pdf file with the hacked/stolen codes .

red box
02-15-2013, 12:01 PM
rocket working again check yours

GTO
02-15-2013, 12:22 PM

On NFPS homesite ZETA, there was a pdf file posted yesterday with approx 23,000 codes listed as stolen, it may have been taken down now.

ftaalltheway
02-15-2013, 02:09 PM

will this help for now?

c/p from admin at nfps
----------------------------------------------
1. webform@dealforsoftware dot com

2. hxxp://www.iksnumbers.com/IksNumbers

3. webform@iksnumbers dot com

4. iksprivateserver@live dot com

5. iksprivateserver@yahoo dot com

6. salesiks@hotmail dot com

7. webmaster@iksnumbers dot com

8. IKS_privateserver@hotmail dot com

9. hxxp://iksserver DOT com

10. ]iksprivateserver AT hotmail DOTes

11. Mods - OWNZYOU and NOKIA.

12. nfpsiksd*nation dot com.

13. iksracket.com

14. Rushsalebeta at live dot com

15. hxxp://www.codework4u DOT com
-----------------------------------------

akash ahmed
02-15-2013, 04:23 PM
I need the truth will these nokia rocket codes that dont show up on checker come back. Or do we pull the plug on waiting to see if they come back.
Its seems nfps are back but rocket is taking long or what????

DONT buy a new one.I bought a new one because i was impatient.Today my previous nokia one came back means i have 2 now with one receiver.Useless...Waste of money.

nt1
02-15-2013, 06:45 PM
DONT buy a new one.I bought a new one because i was impatient.Today my previous nokia one came back means i have 2 now with one receiver.Useless...Waste of money.

Did the rocket come back or nfps?

scooter
02-16-2013, 03:08 AM
my code came up yesterday now is down again...think its Rocket time for me.

Harisf
02-16-2013, 05:12 AM
why dont we just do a group buy of these codes so that we can get each code for cheaper? im sure we can find enough ppl that are interested?

dishuser
02-16-2013, 05:18 AM
why dont we just do a group buy of these codes so that we can get each code for cheaper? im sure we can find enough ppl that are interested?

had a buddy approach me over a month ago who used WU to buy a block of codes direct from nfps and got burned for close to $400
so take your chances

unclesonny
02-16-2013, 09:10 AM

Where would this list be posted... I would like to check my codes.....

greydawg007
02-16-2013, 04:54 PM
The home page of NFPS - ftazeta. There is a post with a link to go to and punch in your code....

eramnauth
02-16-2013, 05:34 PM
Where would this list be posted... I would like to check my codes.....

That list shown most of 14 digits codes are active. Just a few codes are inactive. However , NFPS / Rocket disconnect all codes with 14 digits from their servers. The problem lies with NFPS/ Rocket....

GTO
02-16-2013, 06:44 PM
That list shown most of 14 digits codes are active. Just a few codes are inactive. However , NFPS / Rocket disconnect all codes with 14 digits from their servers. The problem lies with NFPS/ Rocket....

Your post is full of inaccuracies.

eramnauth
02-16-2013, 08:24 PM
Your post is full of inaccuracies.
What is inaccurate ? Did you see list ?

GTO
02-16-2013, 09:02 PM
<<<NFPS / Rocket disconnect all codes with 14 digits from their servers>>> Watching 14 digit code right now at neighbours, depends what reseller you bought code from if considered stolen and terminated. They said they were going to terminate the
~23,000 effected (stolen) codes and they did, though some reports of a few people with listed codes still working.

slash123
02-17-2013, 08:41 AM
so i wonder yesterday morning one of my 6 codes was working now none is working but i bought my very first one in august of 2012 it dont work then i got in on the rush sales band wagon cause they announced the price increase after jan1 2013 so i bought 4 more cheap 2 rockets 2 npfs what im wondering is if my first one should be working ..... and kinda wondering if can get my money back on my walmart visa for last 4 since it was 12 28 12 when i bought those? and where can i get a new server ? Home..

pollywog1
02-17-2013, 05:05 PM
I bought my 14 digit code from rocket official site this past Dec and it works fine. I think the 14 digit codes bought from re-sellers are having the issues.

scooter
02-18-2013, 04:34 AM
my code came up yesterday now is down again...think its Rocket time for me.

Sorry ended up being beaver. Got up in less than a 2 hrs.

mudflap
02-22-2013, 12:38 AM
i think its getting to be more about the money other than stolen codes i know everybody has different views but thats what i think..