PDA

View Full Version : codes

monkeyman
02-16-2013, 12:32 AM
is there any where else other than iksrocket where i can donate. been waiting for 4 days now since i donated and nothing

budyyy
02-16-2013, 01:54 AM
Same here 72 hours and nothing.. Starting to think i got screwed over. There's literally nothing we can do about it which makes the whole thing so much more frustrating.

ret2012
02-17-2013, 01:16 PM
do you guys even read these forum threads? think again ,not retarted just french lol

hollerboy
02-17-2013, 03:22 PM
yea i have read them too and found no answer yet .i keep getting ---google is your friend .i go to iksprivateserver dot com and i cant see where to order rocket .i know they are the same entity, but i had better luck with rocket than nfps.and it seemed nfps side had more problems like ip adress changing so much and domain name changing .so i would rather order a rocket fuel lol.

Recove52
02-17-2013, 03:35 PM
the site ftaateb is currently down it is rumered they are working on the uploader for the ww.website...you can order Don,s thru IKSRocket.cox...Hope this helps....

kenkell1
02-17-2013, 04:18 PM
Anyone stupid enough to still deal with NFPS or ROCKET after what has happened deserves what they get.
Don't be so gullible and move on.

ellajeno
02-17-2013, 10:45 PM
What other site are other than iksr or nfps for donation, anybody knows another site we can use instead of those 2 friendly fishy one that we know?

Nostradamus
02-17-2013, 11:22 PM
What other site are other than iksr or nfps for donation, anybody knows another site we can use instead of those 2 friendly fishy one that we know?

have you tried reading or looking around the site?

johnnieq
02-18-2013, 01:47 AM
have you tried reading or looking around the site?

I looked around the site and I found nothing. Why is it that people can't answer a simple question and bash you instead with these stupid "read" & 'look" replies?

alex70olds
02-18-2013, 01:51 AM
I looked around the site and I found nothing. Why is it that people can't answer a simple question and bash you instead with these stupid "read" & 'look" replies?

Nobody wants to spoon feed anybody. It is also a violation of the DMCA to assist in circumventing encrypted content.

dishuser
02-18-2013, 02:02 AM
then you could always use hookid on foniks...lol

Condor
02-18-2013, 02:22 AM
I saw no one being bashed... If I missed it, there is the "report thread/post" button..What I did see is you kind of hijacking this thread... The question was answered and as Alex/Tinie????????? stated....Lol.. There are certain questions that would not be wise answering ............Salud.........:cor::cor:

Nobody wants to spoon feed anybody. It is also a violation of the DMCA to assist in circumventing encrypted content.

south beach
03-23-2013, 07:19 PM
Where are we supposed to move to from NFPS? Give a little more infomation would be appreciated. Thanks

iq180
03-24-2013, 08:45 PM
when you go to the iks section, where you see rocket & nfps, just go down the list and pick one, its not that hard to do,LOL.

iq180
03-24-2013, 09:40 PM
Same here 72 hours and nothing.. Starting to think i got screwed over. There's literally nothing we can do about it which makes the whole thing so much more frustrating.
I don't remember where but I did read some where, that after you order rockets you must go to the rocket site, and at the bottom
of the page there was an= order status = you must do to get your code,lol.

otis
03-29-2013, 12:16 PM
go fishing