PDA

View Full Version : Jynxbox

amo77
02-16-2013, 04:16 PM
Hi how hard is this to set up, or should I buy one that is already loaded

vern
02-17-2013, 05:10 PM
Hi how hard is this to set up, or should I buy one that is already loaded

They are not hard to set up!!They even have a user friendly build 4 them now.Has like 1channel,project tv,and some other cool addons!!There is all kinds of support out there 4 them.I am glad i bought one!!Good luck:thumbsup:

Bob Loblaw
02-17-2013, 08:14 PM
They come pretty well loaded with things, you will need to add your addons for XBMC if you wishot you might have the newer version that has the new XBMC on it with addon already installed.

amo77
02-17-2013, 08:47 PM
thanks I order one that is loaded

amo77
02-17-2013, 08:50 PM
This is what is say..

Why are our Jynxboxes more expensive than others listed on? Because we've opened it up and enhanced to give it its full potential. Watch practically any show or movie ever made, absolutely FREE!! Completely pre-programmed, all you do is Plug'nPlay! In addition, unlike other sellers who forget about you after the sale, we offer full tech support and troubleshooting if you have any problems or questions! Watch this video for more details!

Well, here it is. This little box can do everything an Apple TV can and more PLUS it has has full 1080p HD (unlike the Apple TV 2nd generation's 720p) AND it costs much less than the price of our Apple TV. These units are brand spanking new, they have only been removed from the box to "enhance" them in order for you to be able to use them to their full potential. Your XBMC will have all olf the following add-ons; 1Channel, Project Free TV, and icefilms are all pre installed. 1Channel and Project Free TV perform similarly to how Icefilms did, iLive is more unique and gives you access to the most recent TV shows from CBS, ABC, and most other major networks. We also install adult content, sports and children's content