PDA

View Full Version : multi tvs from 1 satbox

jackoo
02-23-2013, 01:32 AM
is there a way to watch multi tvs around the house from one saterlite box? i know it will have to be on the same channel but is there a way mabe wireless hdmi but this is very exspensive is there a cheep fix?.

PurpleRider
02-23-2013, 01:46 AM
Easily done, but expensive. See Crestron as an example.

is there a way to watch multi tvs around the house from one saterlite box? i know it will have to be on the same channel but is there a way mabe wireless hdmi but this is very exspensive is there a cheep fix?.

jvvh5897
03-03-2013, 10:01 PM
If your box has TV modulator built in you could run the ch3 or ch4 output of it through cable pretty easy. If box has RCA type connectors for video and audio, they can be run to external TV modulator for this. HD signal is not as easy to do however--pain to encode. Might be able to feed TV signal/HDMI/RCA into a PC and then stream from PC to smart TVs around the house, or to streaming boxes on dumber TVs--stream with something like VLC.

sinned004
03-03-2013, 11:43 PM
You can use a wireless UHF video sender transmitter like WV-350 Rayden UT-66 (ebay item 181047100166) to transmit any audio/video signal (RCA out from STB) up to 100 feet to any TV in the house (using standard antenna). Just tune to specified channel. I havnt use that particular model but others did work fine.