PDA

View Full Version : Sat file possible to upload!

stufta2
02-26-2013, 12:27 AM
I have been scanning my VS9000HD a few times and each time I don't seem to get all the PPV channels that I know are available and the ones that do show up don't have any info. It was ok about 5-6 months ago but not sure if some of the sat TP's have changed. I tried to manually update them but that just made it worse and I reuploaded my old lists. Would anyone have a SAT file for 110 & 119 that I could compare with mine to see what the changes are. Northern State or ON Can. should be ok.
Thanks

fputs
02-26-2013, 12:40 AM
I have been scanning my VS9000HD a few times and each time I don't seem to get all the PPV channels that I know are available and the ones that do show up don't have any info. It was ok about 5-6 months ago but not sure if some of the sat TP's have changed. I tried to manually update them but that just made it worse and I reuploaded my old lists. Would anyone have a SAT file for 110 & 119 that I could compare with mine to see what the changes are. Northern State or ON Can. should be ok.
Thanks

You could just delete all TPs and just keep 1 good TP that you know has channels for each sat and do an Auto Scan and all the applicable TPs will scan in along with their associated channels.

stufta2
02-27-2013, 12:35 AM
Thanks I will try and let you know.

stufta2
02-27-2013, 10:50 PM
I deleted all TP's on both and it did work for 119 but 110 doesn't seem to work. I think it is more of an issue with my LNB or the switch connecting them. I am going to change them and find out. Thanks again for the help.

fputs
02-27-2013, 11:52 PM
I deleted all TP's on both and it did work for 119 but 110 doesn't seem to work. I think it is more of an issue with my LNB or the switch connecting them. I am going to change them and find out. Thanks again for the help.

You do not want to delete all tps on the sat. You want to keep one tp for each sat that you know have channels associated to it. If you have already deleted all tps from 110, then you may need to either reload the sat file for your 9000hd or input a good tp with applicable settings for that tp and auto scan again.