PDA

View Full Version : please help

nbatam
02-25-2013, 05:11 PM
I've just got a new Jinxbox w/h JB200 Module. I use file 237 and everything is working fine except that there is no audio output to my home theatre receiver via the SPDIF port. The optical cable is good when I play my Nano Premium. However, there is audio output from the composite and HDMI connections on the Jinxbox. Is it a problem with the file or the receiver? Help, please.

My System & AV Settings: Audio Language - English
Digital Audio Out - Auto (Also tried LPCM & Bitstream)
Audio Description - English
Use AD as Default - ON
AD Volume Offset - 0

iq180
02-26-2013, 02:49 PM
I've just got a new Jinxbox w/h JB200 Module. I use file 237 and everything is working fine except that there is no audio output to my home theatre receiver via the SPDIF port. The optical cable is good when I play my Nano Premium. However, there is audio output from the composite and HDMI connections on the Jinxbox. Is it a problem with the file or the receiver? Help, please.

My System & AV Settings: Audio Language - English
Digital Audio Out - Auto (Also tried LPCM & Bitstream)
Audio Description - English
Use AD as Default - ON
AD Volume Offset - 0

i think this is a problem with the jynxbox V-2, the V-1 dont seem to have the problem, but you are not the only one to have this
problem.

nbatam
02-28-2013, 08:39 PM
Noted with thanks !

nbatam
03-05-2013, 02:39 AM
I personally returned my Jinxbox Ultra HD V2 w/h JB200 module to the dealer and got another one, but it's the same problem: No audio signal from the SPDIF port and the Closed Caption button on the remote doesn't work at all. A HD STB without digital audio, what a shame! Do you think a new bin can fix it? Thanks