PDA

View Full Version : Help setting up Jynxbox Android HD

booboo
03-01-2013, 12:19 AM
hi i'm new to site forum and i would like some help setting up my new Jynxbox Android HD 4gig

Bob Loblaw
03-01-2013, 02:25 PM
First thing you should do is to buy a SDcard and then backup everything on the Jynxbox. Go into he settings app and setup your wireless or Ethernet connection. Start playing with some of the apps that are ther and decide if you can use them or not, then delete the ones you won't be using. Don't worry about deleting anything as you made a backup. Now move what apps you can to the sdcard this will help free up some memory in the system area. If you are wanting to explore XBMC start by looking for an addon named Navi-X, it is the search facility that will find you all the moviws and TV shows. There are video addons that will provide international channels as well as the main network programs.

booboo
03-01-2013, 09:30 PM
i have the sd card and all my apps are back up,can you send me a step by step for these processes

Bob Loblaw
03-02-2013, 03:38 AM
There isn't a step by step around unfortunately. To move apps to the sdcard (not all apps can be moved to the sdcard) open the settings app and choose apps. On the right there is a list of the installed apps, click on one and if it can be moved you will see a thing that says Move to SDcard, click that and wait in minute and then go on to the next app and do the same thing. To get Navi-X and other really good addons go to this place www dot xbmchub dot com
I don't know what else to tell you at this time, other that you can uninstall the apps you don't use in the settings app, same thing as when you moved it except choose uninstall.

homer_™
03-03-2013, 01:53 PM
How to set your Jynx android up depends on what you want to do with it.

Most people want to run xbmc...

I recommend the XAF user friendly version which has 90% of the set up already completed for you.

here is the link

http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-android/downloads/detail?name=xbmcapp-armeabi-v7a-debug-2013-02-24-full-neon-xaf-set_top-08fced6a6c1bea99424931d380bad94cd98bcad8.apk&can=1&q=

It plays content through the MX player which can be obtained at the google playstore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad&hl=en