PDA

View Full Version : Openbox 3-2-13 File

hondoharry
03-11-2013, 09:21 AM
Is there any difference between this file and the 2-10-13 file other than updated DN channels? I don't use this box for DN so if not I see no point in loading it.

zelig
03-11-2013, 10:07 PM
the aug 2012 anonymousx firmware killed my genuine s10,so if any firmware is based on that I get nervous about loading it on my new s10.
There was also a file from 6-18 2012 that when loaded on my genuine s10 said it was a clone,but did no damage.
The sys info date was correct so the person that hacked the original firmware got that correct.
Factory sites never had the file so I came from who knows where.

bigslim
03-12-2013, 03:26 AM
Is there any difference between this file and the 2-10-13 file other than updated DN channels? I don't use this box for DN so if not I see no point in loading it.

the only change is a few updated ch's......but if you're using it for something other than DN there is no need to change

hondoharry
03-12-2013, 06:17 AM
the only change is a few updated ch's......but if you're using it for something other than DN there is no need to change

Good to know. Using it only for Claro TV @ 125W and don't want to have to rescan and set up FAV channel groups again.

TurboPirate
05-18-2013, 04:47 AM
Good to know. Using it only for Claro TV @ 125W and don't want to have to rescan and set up FAV channel groups again.

Actually you can do a dump of the channels, TP, server info like CCamd, MGCamd then load any file you wish to try after file is installed then you upgrade using "music files" and everything you saved can be added to the new file..........done it every time I want to test a file.