PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else down. Newcomer in need of assistance

GG1
03-20-2013, 06:55 AM
Help! we have been down since Sunday. No connection. Downloaded file 3.23, but still no luck. I have no idea how to set up this box...... I have a nano premium se.

Can anyone please tell me what I need to do to be able to see a picture besides a blank screen with "SCRAMBLED" on every channel.

THANK YOU (in advance)

hutch
03-20-2013, 03:28 PM
here's a link to the manual

http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?119173-Nanosat-Nano-Premium-SE-Manual&p=850978#post850978

GG1
03-20-2013, 06:58 PM
Thanks Hutch, but I actually have already read my manual from cover to cover and I have not found anywhere in it "what to do if channels are scrambled".....

I am asking for a little bit of patience please since as I stated in my first post that I am new to this fta world. The lady that sold me the box and programmed it the first time is mysteriously nowhere to be found and will not return my calls, so that is why I'm here to see if you or anyone of your experienced colleagues can walk me through the steps on what to check.

My husband "thinks" something might be wrong with the server so he started changing numbers in the Net Applications menu, but it still didn't work. So, I changed it back to the way the lady had set it up.

Do you think I might need to do a factory reset of some type????

mechanicman
03-20-2013, 07:04 PM
contact the lady who set it up to ask if the code is good/ IP changed.

hutch
03-20-2013, 08:40 PM
first go into installations/network/net application at the top, type should be set to dream & your PS settings should be below... then go back to network & look at the bottom... does it say 'connected' or 'wait 3 seconds'... if its the latter & doesn't change then go into IP set up & set network setting to auto & hit apply... if it says connected at the bottom of the network screen & you are on a working channel & still not up try a hard reboot of your system, router, modem & receiver all that apply.

devine
03-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Well my little input.. First I don't think this lady would have went out and purchase a code which is needed to get your box up and running.. so i would think first and foremost check to see if you do have a valid code..u mention that you have read the manual from cover to cover and thats ll good but if you don't have a valid code it doesn't matter what number you change .. you will not be able to watch anything.. Do a little reading in forum to gather some information..

forzaazzurri
03-20-2013, 09:42 PM
+1 what devine said.
First find out which P$ is in that box. get the code and check it.
If it is still valid make sure the proper ip/server name is used as that changes from time to time.
I assume you are at least connecting to your own home network.