PDA

View Full Version : timing your card

kikid
03-21-2013, 04:57 PM
This ecm thursday this is my theory that is why i put it here in rumors. Dish puts out a timer on thursday if your server dose not respond to the server like a real card then your server gose down and you card is useless.. The question i have is there a few ird's out there sharing without cards would this timming trick work the same way with cardless irds? Is there some way in rqcs we can change the timing to match the timing of dishnet? Can you emulatte the card with avr board to protect it like years ago wth avr3 boards? If the timing issue if that is what it is used to take down the servers is not look after sooon there is only so many cache buys out there and once ran out the fta water supply gets cut off and people will go into hiding and no more iks for anyone.. Just my two cents worth..

kikid
03-21-2013, 05:01 PM
Instead of using newcamd use ccam or opencam will these programs survive the thrusday ecm? Just throwing a bunch of what if's out there guys and gals lets here your opnion..

kikid
03-21-2013, 05:03 PM
Can we make the control words steam over the net like iptv?

iq180
03-21-2013, 07:11 PM
This ecm thursday this is my theory that is why i put it here in rumors. Dish puts out a timer on thursday if your server dose not respond to the server like a real card then your server gose down and you card is useless.. The question i have is there a few ird's out there sharing without cards would this timming trick work the same way with cardless irds? Is there some way in rqcs we can change the timing to match the timing of dishnet? Can you emulatte the card with avr board to protect it like years ago wth avr3 boards? If the timing issue if that is what it is used to take down the servers is not look after sooon there is only so many cache buys out there and once ran out the fta water supply gets cut off and people will go into hiding and no more iks for anyone.. Just my two cents worth..
no that want work.

iq180
03-21-2013, 07:13 PM
Instead of using newcamd use ccam or opencam will these programs survive the thrusday ecm? Just throwing a bunch of what if's out there guys and gals lets here your opnion..

that will fix nothing.

iq180
03-21-2013, 07:14 PM
Can we make the control words steam over the net like iptv?
that's what iks does.

jvvh5897
03-21-2013, 08:08 PM
We can't emulate the card because no one can get into the card to get the info needed to create emulation code (as far as we know).
a few ird's out there sharing without cards--huh?--I don't know of any.

Is there some way in rqcs we can change the timing to match the timing of dishnet?--not sure that would make a diff, but there is no way in IKS to match the DN timing--the IKS system has the delay of receivers putting a request for CWs on the web and then the delay of server to box response. Now if you dump the IKS system as is for a different method, like recording your channel's stream and the server doing real time requests with their own receiver getting the ecm and then storing the results to send to you after the program is over then that might work and might bypass any card hits, but you have to have multiple on-site recievers, multiple cards, and coordination of users and servers to have the same data and a method in the users box to replay the stream and use those CWs.

kikid
03-22-2013, 11:28 PM
K just trying to get some ideas and feed back thanks. If it was recorded isn't most boxes compatible with the sling box? And are they not using 9242 and few VIP Irds that share cw but have internal cards? So that would be worse because it would kill internal card in box?