PDA

View Full Version : limesat ultra conection....

ftanet
03-26-2013, 06:58 PM
My ultra was working fine before ,I am using the same p$ but now it says network conected and my server wont conect , what should I do now.....?:confused:

ticktack
03-26-2013, 07:29 PM
reboot router, modem and rocker switch,off then wait 10 seconds, then back on back of box.also chek up down thread for your p$ and chek and make sure your donation not run out.and make sure you are up to date with domain change.

ftanet
03-26-2013, 08:50 PM
reboot router, modem and rocker switch,off then wait 10 seconds, then back on back of box.also chek up down thread for your p$ and chek and make sure your donation not run out.and make sure you are up to date with domain change.

thank you i will try this.....

Sam Crow
03-26-2013, 09:09 PM
Try this,Mine done the same thing

First Turn the receiver on channel 133 (It Picks up fastest on this channel for some reason) .Now Press The Menu Button Ten scroll to Network settings,Next look To the right Top for ip-Box info,Next click The yellow button On You're Remote Controller and a box will pop up and ask do you want to reboot or something like that chick yes and let it reboot and Come back on by its own!!! If the server you use is good it should pop up in a minute or so. and Watch TV

Anubis
03-26-2013, 11:40 PM
Try this,Mine done the same thing

First Turn the receiver on channel 133 (It Picks up fastest on this channel for some reason) .Now Press The Menu Button Ten scroll to Network settings,Next look To the right Top for ip-Box info,Next click The yellow button On You're Remote Controller and a box will pop up and ask do you want to reboot or something like that chick yes and let it reboot and Come back on by its own!!! If the server you use is good it should pop up in a minute or so. and Watch TV

A lot easier and quicker to just toggle the back switch off then back on.;)