PDA

View Full Version : jynxbox

mcdonald35
04-03-2013, 04:37 AM
looking for some insight on the jynxbox how well do they run? any real issues with them? wanting to make sure of other ppls success with boxes before purchase.. thank you to all

bkr™
04-03-2013, 04:51 AM
From what I have seen and heard about them, they work really well, however there seems to be a very high failure rate lately also.
So you have a unit that works great, or have one that crapped out quickly, remember all is a crap game.

mcdonald35
04-03-2013, 07:09 AM
ok thank you! any comparison to other boxes? they seem to come up in my search to the ls ultra so i was wondering if this was the new replacement box to that.. i no that those boxes seem to run extremeley well and if this was so it would be a good investment

Anubis
04-03-2013, 05:36 PM
ok thank you! any comparison to other boxes? they seem to come up in my search to the ls ultra so i was wondering if this was the new replacement box to that.. i no that those boxes seem to run extremeley well and if this was so it would be a good investment
There are numerous threads asking the very same thing you are asking. If you take some time and do a bit of reading you will find plenty of info to help you.