PDA

View Full Version : BenficaTv no more

benfica
04-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Sad day to Benfica fans....Dish droped BenficaTv as of today no more 9816
A Dish mentiu....BenficaTv nunca teve os direitos dos jogos como eles dizem na menssagem la no canal, teremos para a epoca 2013/2014, ...penso que a razao era a quantidade de dineiro que o benfica pediu pois para a epoca que vem tambem tem os direitos sobre a premier league !

panzy74
04-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Still working here, not dropped as if yet maybe will in the future.

benfica
04-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Dont think it will anymore....Was off 2 days....bet u Di$h payed the $$$ benfica asked for...

aldair
04-09-2013, 10:44 PM
They better keep their eyes open due to programming rights in North America..They don't have the rights of showing certain games outside Portugal.And they keep on doing it !!!!!!! UEFA will not be sleeping!!!

benfica
04-11-2013, 03:28 PM
They better keep their eyes open due to programming rights in North America..They don't have the rights of showing certain games outside Portugal.And they keep on doing it !!!!!!! UEFA will not be sleeping!!!

Xplain...please!

jrmob
04-11-2013, 06:43 PM
according to dish, benfica tv will be available until season is done. After that, still to be determined.

I heard benfica has the rights to show benfica home games next year in Portugal only and that they are charging 10 euros for benfica tv alone now in portugal.

benfica
04-16-2013, 10:52 PM
according to dish, benfica tv will be available until season is done. After that, still to be determined.

I heard benfica has the rights to show benfica home games next year in Portugal only and that they are charging 10 euros for benfica tv alone now in portugal.
They will have too...its a huge variety of leagues on it, right now greece, brasil, mls ( american ) next year theres our home games plus biggest league in the world, PREMIER.
Ive heard they are charging but no amount was brought out yet, Rui Silva just brought it up again on " dia seguinte " ...no amount and it might still be PPV style ...

aldair
04-17-2013, 04:05 AM
no problem showing it in portugal but outside boarders they don't have the rights. I believe Fox has the rights for the premier league in the states and Benfica Tv will not even be able to show their games in the UEFA league . Hopefully they will not even try otherwise they could find themselves in a court battle

benfica
04-17-2013, 01:17 PM
They wouldnt do that...lets not forget if ppv style is to be emplemented its gona be the best to select those same games into what country televise them
Benfica bought brasilian games, pfc has them but at the same time they been played on 3 channels, globo benfica tv and pfc...its all about the money as long as benfica shows ( money ) it thats it they will be fine...

aldair
04-18-2013, 04:21 AM
Remember they do not have the rights to show any games outside portugal !!!!!

jrmob
07-31-2013, 07:27 PM
let's see what happens with benfica tv. They either return to dish, but certain content will be blacked out, or they sell their home game rights to someone in north America to broadcast.

benfica
08-01-2013, 01:45 AM
You guys been right...at this moment its wait to see !
Really was xpecting better results ....why not as mentioned before blackout what isnt supose to be on !

jrmob
08-01-2013, 01:33 PM
From what i've heard, benfica tv and sportv americas will return, but expect to pay separate for those channels. Won't be part of luso pack. hope i'm wrong.

mar
08-03-2013, 01:21 AM
Moving to Portugal, Can anyone let me know a good FTA receives and IKS private servers in Europa...any help would be helpful.....Thanks

jrmob
10-05-2013, 06:24 PM
benfica tv should be available on dish network again in November.

wjets
10-05-2013, 08:13 PM
benfica tv should be available on dish network again in November.

How do you know for sure that would be great if it did.

jrmob
10-05-2013, 08:54 PM
How do you know for sure that would be great if it did.

https://twitter.com/TalkingToDaDoll

benfica
11-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Is it still on their plans ?