PDA

View Full Version : How to guide?

mojo41
04-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Have a Nano Premium Se on order and was wondering if there is a "how to setup guide" to get this thing going. Have NFPS code. Have been running a Nano 2 until the ethernet adapter decided not to work any more. Had a step by step guide for the Nano to get going for private server but can't seem to find anything for the Nanosat Premium SE. (Hope this was a good choice). Any one of you fine individuals point me in the right direction?
:tape:

dishuser
04-09-2013, 12:55 AM
Have a Nano Premium Se on order and was wondering if there is a "how to setup guide" to get this thing going. Have NFPS code. Have been running a Nano 2 until the ethernet adapter decided not to work any more. Had a step by step guide for the Nano to get going for private server but can't seem to find anything for the Nanosat Premium SE. (Hope this was a good choice). Any one of you fine individuals point me in the right direction?
:tape:
look in files/guides section

hutch
04-09-2013, 01:11 AM
its under Nanosat Premium Files in the sticky section at the top... The SE uses the same guides only different files

mojo41
04-09-2013, 01:11 AM
No step by step guide that I can see in there.

JCO
04-09-2013, 01:44 AM
http://www.satfix.net/forumdisplay.php?1354-FAQs-Guides-Loaders-Utilities-and-Manuals

There is more than one on the above link..LOL

mojo41
04-10-2013, 01:32 AM
Ya sorry guys I was looking specifically for SE guides. Makes sense now that the Premium has the same guides. Thanks dudes!!