PDA

View Full Version : Future of Dream Link HD unit

rooster60
04-16-2013, 05:33 PM
Have had my DL HD receiver for two weeks now and love it.
The sat scan and operation has been smooth and the picture has been awesome.

Just was wondering as I was reading wish lists, etc.
Does anyone know anything outstanding that the DL needs to work on besides the EPG?
My latest file combo is 1.06/119 and its working great.

Perhaps someone close to DL can share any improvements that may lay ahead.
Thanks.

kcorscadden
04-16-2013, 11:29 PM
Nobody knows what the DL team has in store for future updates. We can make all the wish lists we want, doesn't mean that they will listen/implement our requests.

Have had my DL HD receiver for two weeks now and love it.
The sat scan and operation has been smooth and the picture has been awesome.

Just was wondering as I was reading wish lists, etc.
Does anyone know anything outstanding that the DL needs to work on besides the EPG?
My latest file combo is 1.06/119 and its working great.

Perhaps someone close to DL can share any improvements that may lay ahead.
Thanks.

Kingdom
04-18-2013, 08:24 PM
Even the files for dl come from another sites.

torpainter
04-18-2013, 09:11 PM
Even the files for dl come from another sites.
and what does that matter?

torpainter
04-18-2013, 09:50 PM
Nobody knows what the DL team has in store for future updates. We can make all the wish lists we want, doesn't mean that they will listen/implement our requests.

they do read here

Kingdom
04-19-2013, 12:44 AM
and what does that matter?

It means satfix is not home site for dreamlink. When posting dl files on Satfix it cannot claim "first on net".

JCO
04-19-2013, 12:50 AM
It means satfix is not home site for dreamlink. When posting dl files on Satfix it cannot claim "first on net".

So what difference does it make.. Fix has great support from its members on the unit.. Who cares if we are first the file is usualy posted here shortly after..

torpainter
04-19-2013, 12:55 AM

actually the first dozen or so files were released here and at another site at the same time
Anyway I dont see where we claim to be home site

Kingdom
04-19-2013, 01:09 AM
I was trying to say the dreamlink coders may not come here and read posts abpout dreamlink.

If my memory is good, at old satfix the dreamlink team posted their files directly. I think the username was dreamlink. Correct me if I am wrong.

torpainter
04-19-2013, 01:12 AM
I was trying to say the dreamlink coders may not come here and read posts abpout dreamlink.

If my memory is good, at old satfix the dreamlink team posted their files directly. I think the username was dreamlink. Correct me if I am wrong.

no it was avalanche but they do check feedback

dishuser
04-19-2013, 03:45 AM

it appears you're wrong

Kingdom
04-19-2013, 10:15 AM
it appears you're wrong

Wow you discovered something. You deserved a gold medal.