PDA

View Full Version : how to use 2 different servers?

anabolic
04-18-2013, 02:03 PM
I have searched every where how do I use connection 2? I imputed all the new info but only server/conection 1 is used

zoogor
04-18-2013, 03:02 PM
i cant really say cause im not home to look at it but i can tell ya, running 2 services on the premium is no good. it wont work well

DevineOne
04-18-2013, 03:20 PM
I have searched every where how do I use connection 2? I imputed all the new info but only server/conection 1 is used

Scroll to where it says SERVER NO 1 then on the remote use the Right arrow.. it will now say Server NO 2 then input whatever the next server information is.. Please note that SERVER NO1 will act as a default so in order to use each server individually you will have to turn off AU and where the port number is just put a 0.. if you dont do this it will go back to the first server information.. good luck..

slayer
04-20-2013, 09:00 AM
when your on the net application section, press the red button and it will show you what server/servers you are connected to. once you put you port # in just wait 10-15 seconds and it should pop up. i read before that whichever server # you are on, either 1 or 2, when you press the exit button thats the server that it will be on. eg if you are on server 2 and you press exit that will be the server that you will be using. if you have all the info input correctly for both servers it will show that you are connected to both servers. it will work this way, but it seems to cause freezing, so ya, its better to put a 0 in the port of the server that your not using. imho.